|Lydia Weaver Sensenig
Noted events in her life were:
1. She appeared on the census in 1920 in Brecknock Twp., Lancaster, PA. 9 The 1920 census recorded two Bicher households as neighbors. Jacob Bicher, farm manager, 53, was living with wife Mary, 48; daughters Ada, 19; and Mary, 8. Next door was Jacob's son Henry Bicher, farm manager, 27, living with wife Lydia, 22, and daughter Emma, 4 months old. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania.
2. She appeared on the census in 1930 in Ephrata Twp., Lancaster, PA. 10 The 1930 census recorded Henry Berger [sic - indexed wrong due to poor handwriting in Census], truck farmer, 35, living with wife Lille Berger, 31; Emma Berger, 10; Minnie Beacher, 8; Ada Beacher, 5; Jacob Beacher, 2; and Mary Beacher, 1. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania.
3. She appeared on the census in 1940 in Ephrata Twp., Lancaster, PA. 11 The 1940 census recorded at 114 Murrell: Henry Bicher, farmer, 49, living with wife Lillie, 44; Emma, shirt factory, 20; Minnie, house maid, 19; Ada, 15; Jacob, 13; Mary, 11; Elsie, 8; Edna, 5. Henry Jr., 4; and Warren, 1 month. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania. They lived in the same place in 1935.
4. Cause of Death: Cerebral Hemorrhage due to arteriosclerosis due to hypertension, 7 Feb 1962, Bethel Twp., Berks, PA. 2
5. Obituary: Lebanon Daily News: obituary of Mrs. Lillie Bicher on 8 Feb 1962 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 4 Mrs. Lillie W. Bicher, 64, died Wednesday evening at her residence, Bethel RD 1.
Lydia married Henry Fox Bicher, son of Jacob Reider Bicher and Mary Sensenig Fox, on 20 Oct 1918. (Henry Fox Bicher was born on 9 Oct 1892 in Ephrata Twp., Lancaster, PA,5 6 12 13 14 15 died on 19 Sep 1967 in Bethel Twp., Lebanon, PA 6 13 14 and was buried in Myerstown: Fairview Mennonite Cemetery, Lebanon, PA 6 14.)
1 1900 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M336-34S Elam G Sensenig, Earl Township (north part), Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States; citing sheet , family 7, NARA microfilm publication T623, FHL microfilm 1241423.
2 Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966 (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 012801-62. Lillie W. Bicher. Father Elam Sensenig. Mother Emma Weaver. Spous Henry Bicher.
3 Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007 (Original data: Social Security Applications and Claims, 1936-2007.), Lillie Weaver Sensenig Bicher.
4 Lebanon Daily News, 8 Feb 1962, page 2. Obituary of Mrs. Lillie Bicher.
Sensenig, Barton, Sensineys of America: Senseny, Sensenig, Sensenich, Senseney (BARTON SENSENIG
A. D. 1943
Lyon & Armor, Inc., Philadelphia, Pa., 1943), Page 109.
6 Royer's Meeting House, Myerstown, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania.
7 Lancaster Intelligencer Journal Newspaper (Lancaster, Lancaster County, PA), May 24, 2005, Obituary for Emma S. Eberly.
8 Lancaster Intelligencer Journal Newspaper (Lancaster, Lancaster County, PA), 11 Mar 2012, obituary of Edna B. Eberly.
9 1920 United States Census, Year: 1920; Census Place: Brecknock, Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Roll: T625_1582; Page: 8B; Enumeration District: 5; Image: 91.
10 1930 United States Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Ephrata, Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Roll: 2056; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 0044; Image: 1037.0; FHL microfilm: 2341790.
11 1940 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KQ7M-FVK Henry Bicher, Ephrata Township, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 36-49, sheet 7A, family 114, NARA digital publication of T627, roll 3530.
12 1900 United States Census, Pennsylvania, Lancaster County, Earl Township, Page 264.
13 U.S. Social Security Death Index.
14 Find A Grave, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=61083364.
15 United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K6VZ-XHM Henry Fox Bicher, 1917-1918; citing Lancaster County no 3, Pennsylvania, United States, NARA microfilm publication M1509.