Another name for Henry was Harry Zimmerman.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census in 1900 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 4 The 1900 census recorded at 348 Wolf Street: Anton Zimmerman, baker, 44, born Jan 1856, living with wife Louisa, 40, Apr 1860; Mary L., laborer in rope works, single, 17, Apr 1883; and Henry, 13, Jun 1887. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania. Anton's parents and Louisa's mother were born in Germany, and her father in France. They were married for 18 years and had birthed 2 children, both alive in 1900.
2. Census in 1920 in Lancaster, Lancaster, PA. 6 The 1920 census recorded renting at 545 Lake Street: Louisa Zimmerman, widowed, 59, stripper in cigar factory, living with her son Henry, 32, filer in linoleum plant. They and their parents were born in Pennsylvania.
3. Residence: on 24 Nov 1928 in Lancaster, Lancaster, PA. 1
4. Residence: on 27 Dec 1937 in Lancaster, Lancaster, PA. 5
5. Cause of Death: carcinoma of colon, 2 Nov 1942, Lancaster, Lancaster, PA. 3
6. Occupation: pipe fitter on 2 Nov 1942 in Lancaster, Lancaster, PA. 3
7. Residence: 836 4th St., Lancaster, PA on 2 Nov 1942 in Lancaster, Lancaster, PA. 3
Henry married Lettie M. Beecher, daughter of Thomas Howard Beecher and Minnie May Bupp, on 24 Nov 1928 in Westminster: St. Mary's Evangelical Church, Carroll, MD, USA.1 (Lettie M. Beecher was born on 11 Nov 1893 in North Codorus Twp., York, PA,7 8 9 died on 20 Jan 1996 in York, York, PA 8 9 and was buried in Lancaster: Riverview Burial Park, Lancaster, PA 9.)
1 <i>St. Mary's Evangelical, Westminster, Maryland</i> (3978 Littlestown Pike, Westminster, Maryland 21158. http://www.stmaryselc.org/), http://www.stmaryselc.org/marriages_1884-1937.htm Marriage of Henry Zimmerman of Lancaster, PA and Lettie M.Beecher of York, PA.
2 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=144005489.
3 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Certificate 98690. Henry Zimmerman. Father Anton Zimmerman. Mother Louise Soulier. Spouse Lettie B.
4 <i>1900 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M3WB-78D Anton Zimmerman, Philadelphia city Ward 39, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; citing sheet 11A, family 216.
5 <i>The Gazette and Daily (York, PA)</i> (York, York, Pennsylvania.), 28 Dec 1937, page 5. Thomas H. Beecher Removed By Death.
6 <i>1920 United States Census</i>, Year: 1920; Census Place: Lancaster Ward 8, Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Roll: T625_1584; Page: 12A; Enumeration District: 78; Image: 362.
7 <i>1920 United States Census</i>, Pennsylvania, York County, York, Series: T625 Roll: 1669 Page: 196.
8 U.S. Social Security Death Index, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/J236-HJF Lettie Zimmerman, January 1986; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database.
9 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=144005555.