Fannie Avery 1
- Born: 23 Aug 1843, , Marion, IN
- Marriage (1): Ira Booher on 26 Apr 1863 in , Marion, IN
- Died: 29 Nov 1940, Darlington, Montgomery, IN at age 97
Another name for Fannie was Fanny Avery.
1. Booher, Winfield Scott. BOOHER FAMILY HISTORY HORIZONS, (1976), pp. 31, 119
2. Booher, Allen G. sr. MY OFTEN MISSPELLED NAME IS BOOHER
3. 1870 Montgomery Co. IN census [see spouse]
4. 1880 Montgomery Co. IN census [see spouse]
5. 1900 Montgomery Co. IN census [see spouse]
6. DARLINGTON - YESTERDAY AND TODAY (1936)
7. 1910 Montgomery Co. IN census [see spouse]
8. 1920 Montgomery Co. IN census
!BIRTH: Source-2 p. 52 for yesr; Source-5 for date and state
!MARRIAGE: Source-2 p. 52 for name; Source-6 for date
!DEATH: Source-2 p. 52 for date
!ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Source-6 Mrs. Fannie Booher, the oldest woman now living in Darlington, was born in Marion County, Indiana, August 23, 1843. She was married to Ira Booher April 26, 1863. Later they moved to a farm three miles east of Darlington, where they remained until 1875 when they moved to town. Mrs. Booher has lived in her present home on Main and Douglas streets for sixty years. Mrs. Booher was the mother of five children, two of whom Eliza and Della, are dead. Aniel and Bertha live in Darlington and Mrs. Golda Inskeep in Chicago. Mr. Booher passed away July 19, 1913
1920 Source-8 p. 50 #141-141 Franklin Twp.
Booher, Fannie 76 wd IN IN NC
Bertha L. 46 IN IN IN
Inskeep, Frances A. 17 IN OH IN
Life span: 97 years 3 months 6 days
Fannie married Ira Booher, son of Guardianias C. Booher and Mahala Hampton, on 26 Apr 1863 in , Marion, IN. (Ira Booher was born on 11 Dec 1843 in Darlington, Montgomery, IN and died on 19 Jul 1913 in Franklin, Johnson, IN.)
Grider, Barbara M, <i>Barbara Grider Booher Database</i> (Louisville, Kentucky. 2008.).