|Robert Frederick Gralapp
Noted events in his life were:
1. Residence: in 1885 in Le Mars, Plymouth, IA. 2
2. Census in 1900 in Le Mars, Plymouth, IA. 3 Benjamin Beecher, carpenter, 67, born Aug 1832 in Pennsylvania, widowed, was living with daughter Clara, 48, born Feb 1857 in Ohio, single. Benjamin's parents were from Pennsylvania; Clara's mother was from Ohio.
3. Residence: in 1909 in Ponca City, Kay, OK. 2
4. Newspaper: LeMars Sentinel, 19 Aug 1909, Le Mars, Plymouth, IA. 6 B. Beecher has sold his house on South Main Street to Peter Nemmers. Mr. Beecher and his son-in-law, R. Gralapp, will leave the last of the month for their new home near Ponca City, Oklahoma, where Mr. Gralapp has purchased a fine quarter section of land.
5. Census in 1910 in Cross Township, Kay, OK. The 1910 census recorded Robert F. Gralapp, farmer, 47, living with wife Eva L, 47; Elisabeth A., 16; Benjamin H., farmer, 15; Emma M., 11; and father-in-law Benjamin Beecher, widowed, 77. Robert was born in Wisconsin, his parents in Germany. Eva and her mother were born in Ohio and her father in Pennsylvania. Elizabeth, Benjamin H. and Emma were born in Iowa. Father-in-law Benjamin and his parents were born in Pennsylvania.
6. Census in 1920 in Cross Township, Kay, OK. 7 The 1920 census recorded Robert Gralapp, farmer, 57, living with wife Eva L, 57; daughter Elisebett, 26; son Bengaman, farm laborer, 24; daughter Emma, 21; and father Bengamin Beecher, widowed, 87. Robert was born in Wisconsin, his parents in Germany. Eva and her mother were born in Ohio and her father in Pennsylvania. Elesebett was born in Ohio, and the other two children in Iowa. Father Benjamin and his parents were born in Pennsylvania.
7. Residence: in 1931 in Winfield, Cowley, KS, United States. 2
8. Obituary: Robert Gralapp Services Planned on 3 Jan 1952 in Kaw City, Kay, OK, United States. 2 WINFIELD\emdash Robert Frederick Gralapp, 89, resident here since 1931, died here suddenly Monday afternoon. He and his daughter Miss Elizabeth Gralapp had just returned from Ponca City and he was sitting in their car at a local service station at the time of his death.
Robert married Eva Leola Beecher, daughter of Benjamin Beecher and Elizabeth Ann Patterson, on 14 Dec 1892 in Le Mars, Plymouth, IA.1 2 (Eva Leola Beecher was born on 14 Jun 1862 in Lima, Allen, OH,8 9 died on 8 Oct 1934 in Winfield, Cowley, KS, United States 2 8 and was buried on 10 Oct 1934 in Ponca City: Odd Fellows Cemetery, Kay, OK 8.)
1 FamilySearch.org, <i>Iowa, County Marriages, 1838-1934</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XJ82-DQ8 Robert Frederick Gralapp and Eva Leola Beecher, 14 Dec 1892; citing Le Mars, Plymouth, Iowa, United States; FHL microfilm 1404991.
2 <i>The Kaw City New (Kaw City, OK)</i>, 3 Jan 1952, page 2. Obituary of Robert Gralapp.
3 <i>1900 United States Census</i>, Iowa, Plymouth County, America Township, Series: T623 Roll: 453 Page: 4.
4 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=81715845.
5 FamilySearch.org, <i>Iowa Births and Christenings, 1830-1950</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XV25-X6X Benjamin Harry Gralapp, citing Le Mars; FHL microfilm 1,412,087.
6 <i>Le Mars Sentinel</i> (Le Mars, Plymouth County, Iowa.), August 19, 1909. See http://www.iowaoldpress.com/IA/Plymouth/1909/AUG.html.
7 <i>1920 United States Census</i>, Year: 1920; Census Place: Cross, Kay, Oklahoma; Roll: T625_1466; Page: 10B; Enumeration District: 126; Image: 626.
8 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=81715829.
9 <i>1870 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M6HS-8YR Ben T Beecher, Illinois, United States; citing p. 39, family 300, NARA microfilm publication M593, FHL microfilm 000545746.