Another name for Jeannette was Jeannette Bury.3
Noted events in her life were:
1. Her Social Security Number was 198-36-6894. 5
2. Census in 1910 in Lower Merion Twp., Montgomery, PA. 6 The 1910 census recorded Chas. Parry, 36, living with wife Anetta, 25; Jeanette, 8; and servant May Thomas, 21.
3. Census in 1940 in Lower Merion Twp., Montgomery, PA. 7 The 1940 census recorded owning a $27,000 home at 235 Gypsy Lane: Martin H. Bury, automobile merchant, 41, living with wife Jeanette P., 38; her brother-in-law J. Charles Parry, statistician at brokerage, 29; and a lodger, Mary B. Cleveland, secretary at automobile agency, 25, and servant, Martha A. Veneziale, maid, 22. All were born in Pennsylvania except Mary in New York.
4. Ship: Queen Elizabeth departing Southampton, England arriving New York on 13 Oct 1952 in New York, New York, NY. 8 Bury, Martin H., Valley Road, Villa Nova, PA. age 53, born PA. Bury, Jeannette P., age 51, born PA. 10 pieces of baggage.
5. Ship: Queen Elizabeth departing New York arriving Southampton, England on 19 Aug 1957 in Southampton, , HAM, ENG. 2 Bury, Martin, b. 28.10.98; Bury, Jeannette, b. 3.10.01. Address: Palace Hotel, Burgenstock, Switzerland. Occupation: car dealer. 2 days in U.K.
Jeannette married Martin Harold Bury, son of Hubert Bury and Martha Alwine Sophie Papenkuhl, in 1930 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. (Martin Harold Bury was born on 28 Oct 1898 in Allentown, Lehigh, PA 2 4 9 10 and died in Jun 1980 in Haverford, Montgomery, PA 4.)
1 1940 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KQFN-ZQ3 Florence A Quigley in entry for William L Quigley, 1940.
2 Ancestry.com, UK, Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960, Martin Bury and Jeanette Bury, Class: BT26; Piece: 1386; Item: 92, arrival 19 Aug 1957 on Queen Elizabeth.
3 Beacher, Isabel Bury, Records of Isabel Bury Beacher (Her family calendar).
4 U.S. Social Security Death Index.
5 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "FamilySearch," database, FamilySearch (http://new.familysearch.org : accessed 23 Apr 2013), entry for Jeannette Parry, person ID 9C6N-LQQ.
6 1910 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MG82-5DY Jeanette Parry in entry for Chas Parry, 1910.
7 1940 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KQDR-YFG Martin H Bury, Lower Merion Township, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 46-92, sheet 11B, family 189.
Ancestry.com, New York, Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 (Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at New York, New York, 1820-1897; (National Archives Microfilm Publication M237, 675 rolls); Records of the U.S. Customs Service, Record Group 36; National Archives, Washington, D.C.
Passenger and Crew Lists of Vessels Arriving at New York, New York, 1897-1957; (National Archives Microfilm Publication T715, 8892 rolls); Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service; National Archives, Washington, D.C.
Supplemental Manifests of Alien Passengers and Crew Members Who Arrived on Vessels at New York, New York, Who Were Inspected for Admission, and Related Index, compiled 1887 - 1952; (National Archives Microfilm Publication A3461, 21 rolls); RG 85, Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1787 - 2004; Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service; National Archives, Washington, D.C.), Martin H Bury and Jeanette P Bury, Year: 1952; Arrival: New York, New York; Microfilm Serial: T715, 1897-1957; Microfilm Roll: Roll 8225; Line: 12; Page Number: 9.
9 Social Security Application Form.
10 Ancestry.com, U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 (United States, Selective Service System. World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration. M1509, 4,582 rolls.), Pennsylvania; Registration County: Lehigh; Roll: 1852508; Draft Board: 2. Martin Harold Bury.