|Eva M. Dippery
Eva M. Dippery 2
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census in 1900 in Spring Twp., Berks, PA. 2 The 1900 census recorded James Dippery, laborer, 47, born Oct 1852, living with wife Hannah, 46, Dec 1853; Lilie M., 18, Sep 1881; Eva M., 9, Oct 1890; and Catherine Dippery, 83, Feb 1817, widow. James and Hannah had been married 25 years and she had birthed 4 children, 2 still alive in 1900. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania.
2. Newspaper: Reading Times: "Marriage Licenses: Luther M. Beecher, auto mechanic, 31, of Hyde Villa, son of Mr. And Mrs. George H. Beecher, and Eva M. Dippery, 33, of the same place, daughter of the late Mr. And Mrs. James N. Dippery.", 6 Sep 1926, Reading, Berks, PA. 5
3. Census in 1930 in Muhlenberg, Berks, PA. 6 The 1930 Census recorded at 422 Pennsylvania Street in Muhlenberg: Luther M. Beecher, laborer railroad, 35, living with wife Eva M., clerk underwear mill, 36; and son Kenneth G., 11; and daughter Mary E., 9. Luther, Eva, and their parents were born in Pennsylvania. Kenneth and Mary's mother was born in England, as was Kenneth. Mary was born in Pennsylvania.
4. Census in 1940 in Muhlenberg, Berks, PA. 7 The 1940 census recorded at 605 Raymond Street: Luther M. Beecher, gas station attendant, 45, living with wife Eva, 47; and son Kenith, laborer steel mill, 21. The parents were born in Pennsylvania, the son in England.
5. Cause of Death: Eva died at Reading Hospital from myocardial infaction, arteriosclerosis, 18 Aug 1953, West Reading, Berks, PA. 3
6. Residence: 605 Raymond St., Reading, PA on 18 Aug 1953 in Reading, Berks, PA. 3
Eva married Luther Martin Beecher, son of George Henry Beecher and Emily Sallie Schaeffer, on 3 Sep 1926 in , Berks, PA.1 (Luther Martin Beecher was born on 6 Jan 1895 in Host, Berks, PA 8 9, christened on 27 Feb 1895 in Hamburg: Trinity Lutheran Church, Berks, PA,9 died on 10 Jul 1984 in Reading, Berks, PA 8 and was buried in Reading: Charles Evans Cemetery, Berks, PA.)
1 Ancestry.com, <i>Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriages, 1885-1929</i> (Berks County Pennsylvania Register of Wills. Berks County, Pennsylvania Marriage Records 1885-1929. Reading, PA, USA. Berksregofwills.com.), Eva M. Dippery and Luther Beecher.
2 <i>1900 United States Census</i>, Year: 1900; Census Place: Spring, Berks, Pennsylvania; Roll: 1379; Enumeration District: 0110; FHL microfilm: 1241379.
3 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 68501. Eva M. Beecher. Parents unknown. Informant Luther Beecher.
4 Pennsylvania Department of Health, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Indices</i> (Pennsylvania Division of Vital Records, New Castle, PA, 16103. Online at http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/public_records/20686 .), Death Certificate 68501, Eva M. Beecher.
5 <i>Reading Times (Reading, PA)</i> (Reading, Berks, Pernnsylvania.), 6 Sep 1926, page 2.
6 <i>1930 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XCZV-981 Luther M Beecher, 1930.
7 <i>1940 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KQ84-RDN Luther M Beecher, Muhlenberg Township, Berks, Pennsylvania, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 6-64A, sheet 11B, family 246, NARA digital publication T627, roll 3434.
8 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=80566563&.
9 Ancestry.com, <i>Historic Pennsylvania Church and Town Records</i> (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Historical Society of Pennsylvania.), Historical Society of Pennsylvania; Historic Pennsylvania Church and Town Records; Reel: 575.