|Arthur L. Yohn Jr.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Newspaper: Lebanon Daily News: "Mr. And Mrs. Arthur Yohn Jr., Myerstown R.D. 1, Became the parents of a son in the Lebanon Sanatorium on Friday at 4:33 p.m. Mrs. Yohn is the former Glenda Bicher. Mr. Yohn is employed by the U. S. Asbestos Company at Manheim.", 1960, Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 5
2. Newspaper: Lebanon Daily News: Miss Bicher, Arthur Yohn Are Married, 25 Jan 1960, Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 1 Miss Glenda Bicher, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Morris Bicher of Myerstown R. D. 2, became the bride of Arthur Yohn Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Yohn of Myerstown R. D. 1 on Sunday afternoon.
3. Newspaper: Lebanon Daily News: "Mr. And Mrs. Arthur L. Yohn Jr., Myerstown RD 1, announce the birth of a daughter on Tuesday at 9:28 p.m. In the Good Samaritan Hosptial. The mother is the former Glenda Bicher. The father is employed by the Manheim Asbestos Company., 23 Sep 1964, Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 8
4. Residence: RD 4, Myerstown, PA on 6 Dec 1976 in Myerstown, Lebanon, PA. 9
5. Residence: in 2013 in Myerstown, Lebanon, PA. 2
6. Obituary: Lebanon Daily News: obituary of Arthur L. Yohn Jr. On 4 May 2013 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 3 MYERSTOWN -- Arthur L. Yohn, Jr., 72, died of a massive stroke in the Reading Hospital and Medical Center in West Reading. He was the husband of Glenda E. Bicher Yohn. He was born in Palmyra, on April 23, 1941, a son of the late Arthur L. Yohn, Sr. and Margie Netzley Yohn. He was employed as an industrial plumber for Manheim Asbestos for 39 years and later worked for six years as a carpenter for Plain N Fancy Kitchens in Schaefferstown. Art was a woodworker, tree farmer, gardener, hunter, and just enjoyed the outdoors. Surviving, in addition to his wife, are children, Rick, husband of Dena Yohn of Myerstown, and Robin, wife of Jay Blauch of Myerstown; grandchildren, Jesse Yohn, Katie Allen, Jacob Yohn, Madelyn Yohn, and Kelsey Graby; great-grandchildren, Paisley Allen and Mac Yohn; sisters, Nancy Heinzelman of Myerstown and Shirley Bogner of Fredericksburg; and his dog, Lucy. Memorial service will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2013, at 11 a.m. in the Cornwall United Methodist Church, Route 419 and Alden St., Cornwall. A visitation will begin on Saturday at 10 a.m. Following his memorial service, there will be a luncheon at the church for his relatives and friends. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in his memory to the Cornwall United Methodist Church, P.O. Box 687, Cornwall, PA 17016; or the Humane Society of Lebanon County, 150 N. Ramona Road, Myerstown, PA 17067.
Arthur married Glenda Edna Bicher, daughter of Morris S. Bicher and Freda E. May, on 24 Jan 1960 in Myerstown, Lebanon, PA.1 (Glenda Edna Bicher was born on 5 Mar 1943 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA 6 10, christened on 19 Oct 1943 in Myerstown, Lebanon, PA 10 and died on 26 Jan 2019 in Myerstown, Lebanon, PA 6.)
1 Lebanon Daily News, 25 Jan 1960, page 10, Marriage of Glenda Bicher and Arthur Yohn Jr.
2 Lebanon Daily News, March 22, 2013. Obituary of Jack C. M. Bicher.
3 Lebanon Daily News, 4 May 2013, obituary of Arthur L. Yohn Jr.
4 Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current (Ancestry.com Operations Inc), Arthur L. Yohn.
5 Lebanon Daily News, 23 Jul 1960, page 17.
6 Lebanon Daily News, 30 Jan 2019, obituary of Glenda E. Yohn.
7 Lebanon Daily News, 14 Oct 1969, page 2. Obituary of Morris Bicher.
8 Lebanon Daily News, 23 Sep 1964.
9 Lebanon Daily News, 6 Dec 1976, page 2. Obituary of Freda Bicher.
10 <i>Friedens Evangelical Lutheran Church, Myerstown, Lebanon Co., PA</i>.