June Patricia Alexander 1
- Born: 27 Jun 1924, Ashland, Ashland, OH 1
- Marriage (1): George G. Beecher on 9 Dec 1945
- Died: 11 Jun 2013, , Ashland, OH at age 88 1
- Buried: Nankin: Nankin Cemetery, Ashland, OH 1
Noted events in her life were:
1. Obituary: on 12 Jun 2013 in Ashland, Ashland, OH. June Patricia Beecher, 88, of Ashland, died Tuesday evening, June 11, 2013 at Kingston of Ashland. Born July 27, 1924 in Ashland, she was the daughter of Alto and Grace (Buzzard) Alexander.
A lifelong resident of Ashland, she worked at Cresco Manufacturing for 25 years in the pattern department. She enjoyed sewing, cooking and bowling but her greatest enjoyment was getting together with her family during the holidays.
She is survived by her nieces and nephews, Patricia (Edward) Koplychak, Shirley (Wayne) Claypool, David (Goldie) Braden, Steven Vanetta and Bethany (Garold) Butler; numerous great nieces and nephews and great great nieces and nephews; and a cousin, Janet (Joe) Mahon.
She married George Beecher on December 9, 1945 and he preceded her in death on February 13, 1985. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and brothers-in-law, Barbara and Paul Braden and Marjorie and Theodore Vanetta.
Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Monday, June 17, 2013 at the Ashland Home of Wappner Funeral Directors, 308 Claremont Avenue, Ashland conducted by Chaplain Sandra Laurer and Steven Butler. Burial will follow in Nankin Cemetery. Friends may call one hour prior to the service, from 1:00 -2:00 p.m., at the funeral home on Monday.
Memorial contributions may be made to the charity of the donor's choice.
June married George G. Beecher, son of George W. Beecher and Gladys A. Whitermire, on 9 Dec 1945. (George G. Beecher was born on 14 Sep 1918 in , Ashland, OH,2 died on 13 Feb 1985 in , Ashland, OH 2 and was buried in Nankin: Nankin Cemetery, Ashland, OH 2.)