|Louisa Harriett Hall
Louisa Harriett Hall 1 2
- Born: 18 Mar 1773, Charleston, Charleston, SC 2
- Marriage (1): Capt. Nathaniel G. Ingraham on 6 Dec 1798 in , Charleston, SC
- Died: 1 Oct 1849, Charleston, Charleston, SC at age 76 2
- Buried: Charleston: St. Michael's Church, Charleston, SC 2
Noted events in her life were:
1. Book: South Carolina Biographical Dictionary, 2000. 3
Ingraham, Duncan Nathaniel, (1802-1891) -- naval officer, born December 6, 1802 of a Sotch family which settled at Concord, Massachusetts, prior to 1715. His grandfather, Duncan Ingraham, his uncle Joseph Ingraham, and his father, Nathaniel, were sea-captains, the last named fighting as a volunteer on board the Bonhomme Richard in its engagement with the Serapis. Ingraham's mother was Louisa, daughter of George A. Hall, first collector of the port of Charleston, South Carolina, where her son was born.
Louisa married Capt. Nathaniel G. Ingraham, son of Duncan Ingraham and Susanna Blake, on 6 Dec 1798 in , Charleston, SC. (Capt. Nathaniel G. Ingraham was born on 6 Jan 1759 in Boston, Suffolk, MA,4 died on 28 Feb 1818 at Sea 4 and was buried in Charleston: St. Michael's Church, Charleston, SC 4.)
<i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=23894769.
Onofrio, Jan, <i>South Carolina Biographical Dictionary</i> (North American Book Dist LLC, 2000.), Page 375.
<i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=23894612.