|Elizabeth G. Conlin
Noted events in her life were:
1. She has conflicting birth information of Jun 1884 and Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 4
2. Census in 1900 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 4 The 1900 census recorded renting at 2524 Lehigh Avenue: Peter Conlin, blacksmith, 36, born 1864, living with wife Kate; 35, Jan 1865; Elizabeth, glassworker, 15, Jun 1884; son Francis, 14, Jan 1886; Mary, 11, Dec 1888; Katie, 10, May 1890; Peter, 5, Jun 1894; James, 4, Jul 1895; and Clara, 5 months, Dec 1899. Also in the home was brother-in-law Frank McGovern, riveter, 32, 1868. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania. Peter, Kate, and Frank's parents were born in Ireland. Peter and Kate were married for 17 years and she had birthed 9 children, 7 alive in 1900.
3. Census in 1910 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 5 The 1910 census recorded at 3189 Aramingo St.: Peter Conlin, widowed, blacksmith, 49, living daughter Elizabeth, looper hosiery mill, 24; Frank, chipper shipyard, 22; May, knitter hosiery mill, 19; Catherine, 17; Peter Jr., errand boy at store, 15; James, 13; and Clare, 9. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania, ecept Peter Sr.'s parents were born in Ireland.
4. Census in 1920 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 6 The 1920 census recorded heading the household at 2946 Aramingo St.: Elizabeth Conlin, works in Bell Co. telephone factory, 30, single; living with her sister, Mary, Bell Co. telephone factory, 20, single; brother James, tester shipyard, 22, single; sister Claire, telegraph,19, single; sister Katharine Caroll, 25, married, with her husband, James Caroll, machinist at Bud's Auto, 26; and their child James Caroll, 2. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania, except James Caroll's parents in Ireland.
5. Cause of Death: Elizabeth died at Reiverview Home for Aged from renal failure due to hypostatic pneumonia and arterio sclerotic heart disease, organic brain disease, 22 Dec 1962, Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 3
6. Occupation: coin selector, U.S. Mint, Philadelphia on 22 Dec 1962 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 3
7. Residence: 7979 State Rd., Philadelphia, PA on 22 Dec 1962 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 3
1 <i>Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Marriage Indexes, 1885-1951</i> (FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org)), https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JVWV-BXK John J. Beecher and Elizabeth G Conlin, 1929; citing license number 572740, Clerk of the Orphan's Court. City Hall.
2 Ancestry.com, <i>Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Marriage Index, 1885-1951</i>, Elizabeth G. Conlin and John J. Beecher, m. 1929, Philadelphia. Marriage License 572740.
3 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 118782-62 Elizabeth Beecher. Father Peter Conlin. Mother ?. Spouse John Beecher. Informant Mrs. Regina Carroll.
4 <i>1900 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M37P-9S3 Peter Conlin, Philadelphia city Ward 18, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; citing sheet 11A, family 198 family 218.
5 <i>1910 United States Census</i>, Year: 1910; Census Place: Philadelphia Ward 25, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Roll: T624_1398; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 0540; FHL microfilm: 1375411.
6 <i>1920 United States Census</i>, Year: 1920; Census Place: Philadelphia Ward 25, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Roll: T625_1628; Page: 13B; Enumeration District: 776; Image: 878.