|Muriel Dalphine Clark
Muriel Dalphine Clark 1 3 4
- Born: 1929, Henderson, Vance, NC, United States 1 4
- Marriage (1): Earl Glenn Beeker on 18 Mar 1950 in Gastonia, Gaston, NC, USA 1 2
- Died: 26 Jan 2003, Lexington, Lexington, SC, United States at age 74 4
- Buried: 29 Jan 2003, Lexington: Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church, Lexington, South Carolina, United States 4
Noted events in her life were:
1. Newspaper: The State: Beeker 50th Anniverary, 18 May 2000, Columbia, Lexington, SC. 5 Mr. and Mrs. Earl Beeker of Lexington celebrated their 50th anniversary with a family dinner on March 19 and a Caribbean cruise that began on March 25. They were married on March 18, 1950. Their children are Vicki Bolt of Anderson and Christi Shull of Lexington. They have four grandchildren.
2. Obituary: The State: obituary of Mrs. Daphine Clark Beeker on 28 Jan 2003 in Columbia, Lexington, SC. 4 Mrs. Daphine Clark Beeker, 74
LEXINGTON - Services for Daphine Clark Beeker, 74, will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, January 29, 2003 at Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church with burial to follow in the church cemetery. Mrs. Beeker will be placed in the church one hour prior to the service. The family will receive friends following the service in the Family Life Center at the church. Caughman-Harman Funeral Homes, Lexington Chapel is in charge. Memorials may be made to the Cancer Center at Palmetto Richland Memorial or to the Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church Building Fund.
Mrs. Beeker died Sunday, January 26, 2003. Born in Henderson, N.C., she was a daughter of the late Claude H. and Maxine Clark. She was a graduate of Gastonia High School Class of 1948, attended Gaston Memorial Hospital Nursing School and was a member of Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church.
Surviving are her husband, Earl Beeker; daughters and sons-in-law, Vicki and Ralph Bolt of Anderson, Christi and Gary Shull of Lexington; grandchildren, Brett and Tracy Bolt of Anderson, Lauren and Greg Shull of Lexington; brother and sister-in-law, Pete and Dot Clark of Gastonia; sisters, Udine Dilling of Greenville, Evelyn Graham and Joyce Robinson of Springlake, N.C.; a number of nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by brother, Ronald Clark and sister, Violet Stephens.
Muriel married Earl Glenn Beeker, son of Erold Grier Beeker and Mamie Josephine Miller, on 18 Mar 1950 in Gastonia, Gaston, NC, USA.1 2 (Earl Glenn Beeker was born on 25 Dec 1928 in , Rowan, NC 1 6.)
FamilySearch.org, <i>North Carolina, County Marriages, 1762-1979</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KL7R-SDX Earl Glenn Beeker and Muriel Dalphine Clark, 18 Mar 1950; citing Gaston, North Carolina, United States, county courthouses, North Carolina; FHL microfilm 413,076.
<i>Charleston News and Courier (Charleston, SC)</i>, 27 Jun 1965, page 36. Beeker-Jessen Engagement.
FamilySearch.org, <i>North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VH2V-RGX Vicki Glenn Beeker, 24 Dec 1951 citing vol. , p. , Gaston, North Carolina, North Carolina State Archives, Raleigh.
<i>The State (Columbia, SC)</i>, 28 Jan 2003, obituary of Mrs. Daphine Clark Beeker.
<i>The State (Columbia, SC)</i>, 18 May 2000, page 46.
FamilySearch.org, <i>North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VC3P-B66 Earl Glenn Beeker, 25 Dec 1928 citing vol. 16, p. 1198, Rowan, North Carolina, North Carolina State Archives, Raleigh.