|Henry Kerven Sheaffer
Noted events in his life were:
1. Occupation: painter on 22 Jun 1889 in Spring Garden Twp., York, PA. 1
2. Residence: on 22 Jun 1889 in Spring Garden Twp., York, PA. 1
3. Cause of Death: Henry died at York Hospital from myocardial insufficiency, arteriosclerotic heart disease. Other: fractured left hip, 1 Nov 1956, York, York, PA. 2
4. Occupation: retired machine operator on 1 Nov 1956 in York, York, PA. 2
5. Residence: 624 Chestnut St., York, PA on 1 Nov 1956 in York, York, PA. 2
Henry married Annie L. Myers on 22 Jun 1889 in York, York, PA.1 (Annie L. Myers was born on 5 Oct 1869 in , Adams, PA,1 5 died on 9 May 1928 in York, York, PA 5 and was buried on 11 May 1928 in York: Greenmount Cemetery, York, PA 5.)
1 FamilySearch.org, <i>Pennsylvania, County Marriages, 1885 - 1950</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VFMV-GXS Henry K. Sheaffer and Annie L. Meyers, 22 Jun 1889.
2 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Certificate 103723. Henry K. Sheaffer. Father John Sheaffer. Mother Sarah Jane Neff. Spouse Anne L. Sheaffer. Informant Mrs. May Draucker, daughter.
3 Ancestry.com, <i>U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007</i> (Original data: Social Security Applications and Claims, 1936-2007.), SSN 206109661, Henry Kerven Sheaffer, father John M. Sheaffer, mother Sarah A. Neff.
4 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=89237049.
5 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=89236995.