|Samuel Wheeler Sr.
Samuel Wheeler Sr. 1
Another name for Samuel was Samuel H. Wheeler Sr..1
Noted events in his life were:
1. Residence: Home Hotel, Pittsburgh, PA on 5 Oct 1893 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 1
2. Cause of Death: Samuel died at West Penn Hospital from strangulated hernia, supressoin of urine, 10 Mar 1902, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA.
3. Occupation: pork packer on 10 Mar 1902 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 1
4. Residence: 8th Street, Pittsburgh, PA on 10 Mar 1902 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 1
5. His death record states he was buried at Pittsburgh Dental College. In Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA on 12 Mar 1902. 1
Samuel married Minnie Snyder, daughter of William Lewis H. Snyder and Anna Mary Elizabeth Beecher, on 5 Oct 1893 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA.1 (Minnie Snyder was born on 3 Sep 1869 in Manheim Twp., York, PA,2 3 died on 4 Sep 1957 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA 2 3 4 and was buried on 7 Sep 1957 in Pittsburgh: Allegheny Cemetery, Allegheny, PA 2 3.)
1 FamilySearch.org, <i>Pennsylvania, County Marriages, 1885 - 1950</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VF9L-4G7 Samuel Wheeler and Minnie Schneider. 5 Oct 1893 Pittsburgh PA.
2 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 77694. Minnie Voland. Father William L. Snyder. Mother Elizabeth Beecher. Spouse Charles Voland.
3 <i>Find A Grave</i>, https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=110850341.
4 <i>Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh, PA)</i>, 6 Sep 1957, page 25. Obituary of Minnie Snyder Voland.