|Karl Ferdinand Axner
Noted events in his life were:
2. Residence: on 24 Apr 1903 in Söderala, , X, SWE. 6
3. Occupation: miner on 26 Dec 1909 in Waterman, Kitsap, WA, United States. 7
4. Occupation: ship fitter for U. S. Government at Puget Sound Navy Yard on 12 Sep 1918 in Bremerton, Kitsap, WA, United States. 4
5. Census in 1920 in Waterman, Kitsap, WA, United States. 8 The 1920 census recorded Carl F. Axner, shipfitter at Navy yard, 34, living with wife Anna A., 30, and son Carl E., 10. The father and his parents were born in Sweden. Anna was born in Minnesota and her parents in Sweden. Their son was born in Washington. Carl immigrated in 1902 and was naturalized in 1913.
6. Cause of Death: coronary thrombosis, 4 Jan 1949, Port Orchard, Kitsap, WA, United States. 5
7. Occupation: real estate and insurance on 4 Jan 1949 in Port Orchard, Kitsap, WA, United States. 5
8. Residence: 614 Dwight St., Port Orchard, WA on 4 Jan 1949 in Port Orchard, Kitsap, WA, United States. 5
Karl married Anna Albertina Segerquist, daughter of Halvard Jonsson Segerquist and Anna Johana Westerlund. (Anna Albertina Segerquist was born on 3 Aug 1889 in Higdem Township, Polk, Minnesota, United States,7 9 died on 15 Jul 1978 in , King, Washington, United States 9 10 and was buried on 19 Jul 1978 in Evergreen-Washelli Memorial Park, King, Washington, United States 9.)
Karl next married Virginia Wiestling, daughter of Lieutenant Joshua Martin Wiestling Jr. and Georgianna Hoover, on 25 Feb 1927 in Port Orchard, Kitsap, WA, United States.1 (Virginia Wiestling was born on 4 Jun 1882 in Harrisburg, Dauphin, PA 11 and died on 21 Nov 1971 in Bremerton, Kitsap, WA, United States 12.)
1 FamilySearch.org, Washington, County Marriages, 1855-2008, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKNB-HV9G Chas Axner and Virginia Wiestling, 25 Feb 1927, Kitsap, Washington, United States, State Archives, Olympia; FamilySearch digital folder 004251470.
2 Ancestry.com, Sweden, Indexed Birth Records, 1859-1943, Karl Ferdinand, b. 13 Okt 1885, Söderhamn, Gävleborg, Sverige , mother Olga Helena Axner.
3 Ancestry.com, Swedish Emigration Records, 1783-1951, Archive Call Number: 73:2:37235 Karl Axnér Record Date: 1 Maj 1903 Place of Origin: Söderala Gävleborg Län, Sverige Port of Departure: Göteborg.
4 , https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:29JQ-SGP Charles Ferdinant Axner b. 13 Oct 1885.
5 FamilySearch.org, Washington Death Certificates, 1907-1960, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N3YK-CYX Charles Fernent Axner, 04 Jan 1949; citing Port Orchard, Kitsap, Washington, reference 891, Bureau of Vital Statistics, Olympia; FHL microfilm 2,032,780.
6 Ancestry.com, Sweden, Emigrants Registered in Church Books, 1783-1991, Karl Ferdinand Axner, b. 3 Okt 1885 in Norrala, Gävleborg, occupation Arbetare, single, departed 24 Apr 1903 to Gladstone, Nordamerika.
7 FamilySearch.org, Washington Birth Records, 1869-1950, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q23Q-TKP2 Carl Edwin Axner, 1909.
8 , https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MHFV-DRC Carl F Axner, Waterman, Kitsap, Washington, United States; citing ED 63, sheet 10A, line 49, family 70.
9 , https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/183902483.
10 U.S. Social Security Death Index, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:J589-NT5 Anna Axner, Jul 1978.
11 Egle, William Henry, Genealogies; Chiefly Scotch-Irish and German (Harrisburg, PA. Harrisburg Publishing Company. 1896), Pages 728-729. Joshua Martin Wiestling.
12 FamilySearch.org, Washington Death Index, 1965-2014 (https://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/Collections/TitleInfo/472 .), https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QLW9-TWFB Virginia Axner, 21 Nov 1971, Kitsap, Washington, United States; from the Department of Health, Death Index, 1907-1960; 1965-2014.