|Betty Jane Daywalt
Betty Jane Daywalt 1 2
- Born: 1 Sep 1929, Hamiltonban Twp., Adams, PA 2 3
- Marriage (1): James Vincent Shepard II
- Died: 29 Sep 1990, Fayetteville, Franklin, PA at age 61 2 3
- Buried: Ortanna: St. Ignatius Loyola Church Cemetery, Adams, PA 2
Noted events in her life were:
1. Obituary: Gettysburg Times: obituary of Betty Jane Shepard on 1 Oct 1990 in Gettysburg, Adams, PA. 3 Betty Jane Shepard, 61, of 5416 Spruce Road, Fayetteville, died Saturday, September 29, at home following a lengthy illness.
She was the wife of James V Shepard II, who died September 29, 1973.
She was born September 1, 1929, in Hamiltonban Township, Adams County, daughter of late
Harvey T Daywalt and Margaret A Kauffman.
She retired in 1987 after 30 years with Knouse Foods, Inc., in Gardners as a seasonal worker.
She was a member of Holy Rosary Chapel in South Mountain, Pa.
She is survived by six daughters, Betty L Smetzer, Linda L Shepard, Mary Ann Beck, June M. Beecher, Sara J Spoonhour and Laura M Wagaman, all of Fayetteville; two sons, James V Shepard, III of Fayetteville and William J Shepard of Zullinger, Pa.; 20 grandchildren; and three great grandchildren.
Graveside services will be held Wednesday at 10:00 at Saint Ignatius Cemetery, with Rev. Carl Steffen officiating. Interment will be in Saint Ignatius Cemetery.
Betty married James Vincent Shepard II. (James Vincent Shepard II was born on 19 Jun 1925 in , Adams, PA,4 died on 23 Sep 1973 in Fayetteville, Franklin, PA 4 and was buried in Ortanna: St. Ignatius Loyola Church Cemetery, Adams, PA 4.)
<i>Gettysburg Times (Gettysburg, PA)</i>, 3 Aug 1993, page 2. Obituary of Linda L. Shepard.
<i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6923205.
<i>Gettysburg Times (Gettysburg, PA)</i>, 1 Oct 1990, obituary of Betty Jane Shepard.
<i>Gettysburg Times (Gettysburg, PA)</i>, 24 Sep 1973, obituary of James V. Shepard Jr.