Joyce Dale Baxter 1 2 3 4
- Born: 1 Oct 1943, Greenwood, Greenwood, SC, United States 3 4
- Marriage (1): Dalton Eldridge Shull
- Died: 27 Nov 2014, Columbia, Lexington, SC at age 71 3 4
- Buried: 1 Dec 2014, West Columbia: Celestial Memorial Gardens, Lexington, South Carolina, United States 3 4
Noted events in her life were:
1. Residence: on 12 Jun 2004 in Cayce, Lexington, SC, United States. 2
2. Newspaper: The State: obituary of Joyce D. Shull, 29 Nov 2014, Columbia, Lexington, SC. 3 Joyce D. Shull
CAYCE - Service for Joyce D. Shull, 71, will be held 11:00 a.m. Monday December 1, 2014, at West Side Baptist Church. Burial will follow in Celestial Memorial Gardens. Visitation will be 2-4 p.m. Sunday, November 30, 2014, at Barr-Price Funeral Home in Lexington. Honorary pallbearers will be the Annie Bell Cromer Prayer Group and her Sunday School Class. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to West Side Baptist Church Mission Team, 2100 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29169.
Mrs. Shull passed away Thursday, November 27, 2014. Born in Greenwood, SC, she was a daughter of the late Ross Franklin and Sedalia Fox Baxter. She was a member of West Side Baptist Church, Member of the WMU, Annie Bell Cromer Prayer Group and had retired from Lexington School District 2 Food Service where she proudly started the Lexington 2 School Breakfast Program for students.
Surviving are her son, Dalton
E. Shull, Jr.(Ginny), daughter, Ronda Shull Kosmos (David), brother, Ross "Buddy" Baxter, sisters, Frances Harvey, Elaine Denton and Sue Sanders, grandchildren, Brooke Shull, Nathan Shull and Dylan Kosmos.
She was predeceased by her husband, Dalton E. Shull, Sr., daughters, Tammy Dale Shull and Donna Kaye Shull, sisters, Patricia Blackman and Jeanette Galbreath.www.barr-price.com
Joyce married Dalton Eldridge Shull. (Dalton Eldridge Shull was born on 6 Aug 1925 in West Columbia, Lexington, SC, United States,2 5 died on 12 Jun 2004 in Columbia, Lexington, SC 2 5 and was buried on 14 Jun 2004 in West Columbia: Celestial Memorial Gardens, Lexington, South Carolina, United States 2.)