Eliza Miller 1
- Born: 29 Jun 1849, , Darke, OH 1
- Marriage (1): Johan Albert Kanning on 8 Nov 1866 1
- Died: 24 Nov 1934, North Manchester, Wabash, IN at age 85
Noted events in her life were:
1. Moved: 1908, Peru, Miami, IN. 1
2. Moved: Nov 1923, North Manchester, Wabash, IN. 1
3. Book: History of George Miller, Sr., and Catherine, his wife and their descendant, 1926. 2
Eliza (Miller) Coning
Eliza Miller, daughter of George Miller Jr. and Caroline Miller, was born June 29, 1849, in Darke county, Ohio.
On Nov. 8, 1866 she was married to Albert Coning and moved on a farm in Darke county, Ohio, near Castine. A few years later they moved to Preble county, Ohio.
On Aug. 31, 1900 Albert departed this life.
In 1908 Eliza Coning, with her three children, youngest, moved near Peru, Ind., and later in Nov. of 1923, moved to North Manchester, Ind. where she now resides.
To Albert and Eliza Coning eleven children were born, namely, Laura, Martha, Harvey, George M., Amanada, Daniel, Jesse, Noah, Emma, Willard H. and Mary E.
Laura (Coning) Boocher
Laura Coning, daughter of Albert and Eliza Coning, was born in Darke county, Ohio, Oct. 26, 1869.
she was united in marriage with Simon Boocher, February 16, 1895, who died Aug. 11, 1925.
They were blessed with five children, namely: Mary Esther, Katie, Florence, Flora Hazel, Noah E. and Clarke C.
Eliza married Johan Albert Kanning, son of Ehlert Kanning and Anna Marie Ahlers, on 8 Nov 1866.1 (Johan Albert Kanning was born on 28 Oct 1839 in Godestorf, , NS, DEU and died on 31 Aug 1900 in , Preble, OH 1.)