Another name for Henrietta was Harriett.3
Tombstone: Carpenter, Henrietta, wife of Henry, died July 13, 1861, aged 98 ys. Photo at http://www.genealogybug.net/Franklin_Cemeteries/peaceluth/c6150003.jpg
Noted events in her life were:
1. She has conflicting birth information of Abt 1776 and London, , Greater London, ENG. 4
2. She has conflicting birth information of Abt 1779 and , , PA. 3
3. Census in 1850 in Mifflin Twp., Franklin, OH. 3 William Reaker [mispelling of Beecher], farmer, 50, was living with wife Julia, 48.; Henry, farmer, 25; Elmira, 19; Matilda, 17; Julia, 14; and Barbary, 12. Everyone's birthplace is Pennsylvania except Ohio for the two youngest children. William's real estate is worth $500, and he is likely living on land given to him by his neighor and father-in-law, Henry Carpenter, occupation "none", 72, and his wife Harriett, 71, whose real estate is worth $400.
4. Census in 1860 in Jefferson Twp., Franklin, OH. 4 Henry Carpenter, shoemaker, 95, born in Pennsylvania, was living with wife Harriett, 84, born in London, E. The post office was Blacklick.
5. Tombstone: Inscripton: Henrietta, Wife of Henry Carpenter, Died Jul 13 1862 Aged 98 Ys, 13 Jul 1861, Gahanna, Franklin, OH.
Henrietta married Henry Carpenter. (Henry Carpenter was born in 1760 in , , PA,1 5 died on 14 Jan 1862 in Gahanna, Franklin, OH 1 and was buried in Gahanna: Peace Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery, Franklin, OH 1 5.)
1 <i>Peace Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery, Gahanna, Franklin County, Ohio</i> (http://www.genealogybug.net/Franklin_Cemeteries/peaceluth/peaceluth.htm), http://www.genealogybug.net/Franklin_Cemeteries/peaceluth/peaceluth.htm.
2 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=147064644.
3 <i>1850 United States Census</i>, Ohio, Franklin County, Mifflin Township, Series: M432 Roll: 680 Page: 87.
4 <i>1860 United States Census</i>, Ohio, Franklin County, Jefferson Township, Series: M653 Roll: 963 Page: 260.
5 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=147064851.