Noted events in her life were:
1. Census in 1870 in Taylor Twp., Greene, IN. 2 Peter Bucher, farmer, 65, was living with wife Margaret, 64; William, farmer, 29; Abraham, farmer, 27; Ruben, farmer, 22. Also with them: Ceclia Broward, 13. Everyone was born in Switzerland except Ruben and Ceclia in Indiana. His farm was worth $3,200 and personal estate $2,275.
2. Census in 1880 in Grant Twp., Hancock, WV. 4 Several Bucher households were neighbors.
3. Census in 1900 in Liverpool Twp., Columbiana, OH. 1 Living at 502 Calcutta Rd.: Washington Buches [handwriting could be Bucher, but index in census as Buches], carpenter, 55, born Jan 1845, was married for 33 years to wife Sarah E., 50, Dec 1849. She had birthed 11 children, all alive in 1900. With them: Ellena?, pottery, 25, Jul 1874; William M., potter, 24, Mar 1876; Alice A., 19, Jul 1880; Edna E., 17, Aug 1882; Raymond, 15, Dec 1885; Samuel M., 13, ? 1887; Joseph, ? [page faded]; and Paul, 8, ? 1882. Washington, was born in West Virginia, his parents in Pennsylvania. Sarah was born in Pennsylvania, her parents in Ohio. Ellena, William and Alice were born in West Virginia, the other children in Ohio.
4. Census in 1910 in East Liverpool, Columbiana, OH. 3 Owning the home at 1028 Saint Clair Ave.: Washington Bucher, carpenter in mill, 65, was married for 42 years to wife Sarah E., 60. She had birthed 11 children, 10 stil alive in 1910. With them: Raymond P., presser in pottery, 25; Samuel M., finisher in pottery, 22; Joseph H., finisher in pottery, 20 or 21; and Paul, finisher in pottery, 18. Also: daughter Mrs. Alice Carson, stenographer in lawyer's office, 30, widowed; daughter Mrs. Florence Allison, pottery, 32, widowed, and her daughter Thelma B., 8. Washington and his parents were born in Virginia; Sarah and her mother in Pennsylvania, her father in Ohio; Alice and France in West Virginia, and the other children in Pennsylvania. Thelma and her father were born in Ohio.
5. Census in 1920 in East Liverpool, Columbiana, OH. 5 At 1028 St. Clair Ave.: Sarah E. Bucher, 70, was living with daughter Alice B. Carson, stenographer in law office, 37, widowed.; son Samuel M., no occupation, 33; and son Joseph H., sager maker in pottery, 31. Sarah and her mother were born in Pennsylvania, her father in Ohio. Alice and her father were born in West Virginia. Samuel and Joseph were born in Pennsylvania.
1 <i>1900 United States Census</i>, Ohio, Columbiana County, Liverpool Township, Series: T623 Roll: 1248 Page: 243.
2 <i>1870 United States Census</i>, Indiana, Greene County, Taylor Township, Series: M593 Roll: 318 Page: 456.
3 <i>1910 United States Census</i>, Ohio, Columbiana County, East Liverpool Ward 2, Series: T624 Roll: 1161 Page: 140.
4 1880 United States Census, West Virginia, Hancock County, Grant, Family History Library Film 1255403, NA Film Number T9-1403, Page 57B.
5 <i>1920 United States Census</i>, Ohio, Columbiana County, East Liverpool Ward 2, Series: T625 Roll: 1356 Page: 178.
6 <i>1860 United States Census</i>, Virginia, Hancock County, E. Liverpool, Series: M653 Roll: 1349 Page: 953.