|Anna Fay Beecher
Anna Fay Beecher 1 2
- Born: 21 Feb 1888, Mission Twp., Neosho, KS 1 2
- Marriage (1): Oliver Ellsworth Aikins on 8 Mar 1916 in Parsons, Labette, KS
- Died: 23 May 1973, Chanute, Neosho, KS at age 85 2
- Buried: South Mound: South Mound Cemetery, Neosho, KS 2
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census in 1900 in Mission Twp., Neosho, KS. 1 Oliver E. Aikens, farmer, 32, born Aug 1867, was married for 5 years to wife Kezia E., 40, Sept 1859. She had birthed 7 children by 1900, 4 still alive then. Living with her: Frank, 4, Jan 1896; Clarence E., 4 months, Jan 1900; and Anna Fay Beecher, wife's daughter, 12, Feb 1888. Oliver was born in Illinois, his father in Ohio, and mother in Tennessee. Kezia and her mother were born in Indiana, her father in New York. Frank and Clarence were born in Kansas. Anna Fay, Kezia's daughter by her first marriage to a Beecher, was born in Kansas and her father in Ohio.
Anna married Oliver Ellsworth Aikins on 8 Mar 1916 in Parsons, Labette, KS. (Oliver Ellsworth Aikins was born on 18 Oct 1865 in Marrowbone Township, Moultrie, IL,3 4 died on 23 May 1941 in Erie, Neosho, KS 3 and was buried in South Mound: South Mound Cemetery, Neosho, KS 3.)
<i>1900 United States Census</i>, Kansas, Neosho County, Mission Township, Series: T623 Roll: 493 Page: 154.
<i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=28113890.
<i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=28113897.
<i>1870 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M6H2-8ZB Oliver E Aikins in household of Ichabod Aikins, Illinois, United States; citing p. 4, family 22, NARA microfilm publication M593, FHL microfilm 000545763.