|Nancy C. Booher
(Abt 1825-Bef 1880)
Nancy C. Booher 1
- Born: Abt 1825, , Sullivan, TN
- Marriage (1): Isaac M. Arrants
- Died: Bef 1880
FamilySearch ID: 27S4-M3V.
1. 1850 Sullivan Co. TN census [see father]
2. Booher, Allen G. sr. MY OFTEN MISSPELLED NAME IS BOOHER
3. Sullivan Co. Deed Book
4. Ancestry.com: Online Family Tree: Erica Christensen - gedcom
5. 1860 Sullivan Co. TN census [see spouse]
!BIRTH: Source-1 for estimate of date and for place
!MARRIAGE: Source-3 Bk. 19 p. 121 for name
!DEATH: Source-2 p. 48 EBP story; Nancy had already died; Source-4 has 1846 but this cannot be correct as she was deeding land in 1856; [Her children are living alone without parents in 1880
!ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Nancy was living at home with father in 1850. Could not find her in 1870. Source-3 BK 19 p. 121 James Booher, Joseph L. Smith and wife Esther (Booher); Isaac M. Arants and wife Nancy (Booher); James H. Barr and wife Leah (Booher); and Abraham Mc Booher of the one part and Benjamin Booher on the other part, land willed to our mother, Catherine Booher by her father Martin Booher dec'd on White Top Creek, Civil Dist. 4, 248 acres, 1 Nov. 1856 [These are the children deeding land to their father]
Noted events in her life were:
1. She appeared on the census in 1850 in , Sullivan, TN. Name: Nancy Booher Age: 25 Estimated birth year: abt 1825 Birth place: Tennessee Gender: Female Home in 1850 (City,County,State): Division 1, Sullivan, Tennessee Page: 69 Roll: M432_897.
Nancy married Isaac M. Arrants. (Isaac M. Arrants was born about 1825 in , , TN and died before 1880.)
Grider, Barbara M, Barbara Grider Booher Database (Louisville, Kentucky. 2008.).