|John Henry Harry Hayden
Another name for John was John H. Hayden.3
Noted events in his life were:
1. Newspaper: Post-Standard: Harry Hayden Sent to Prison, 19 Aug 1900, Syracuse, Onondaga, NY, United States. 7 Harry Hayden Sent Up.
2. Census in 1910 in Ionia, Ionia, MI. 8 The 1910 census recorded John Henry Hayen, 35, as a prisoner in the Michigan Reformatory in Ionia city. He and other inmaes were working as common laborers in the Reed Furniture Factory. He was married for 3 years. He and his parents were born in New York.
3. Occupation: mechanic on 20 Apr 1911 in Flint, Genesee, MI. 2
4. Residence: on 20 Apr 1911 in Flint, Genesee, MI. 2
5. Occupation: assistant manager, Willys Overland,6604 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH on 12 Sep 1918 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, OH. 5
6. Residence: 4820 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH on 12 Sep 1918 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, OH. 5
7. John and John obtained a marriage license on 27 Mar 1919 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, OH. 3 Application 134739. Marriage license issued March 27, 1919
8. Occupation: mechanic on 27 Mar 1919 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, OH. 6
9. Residence: 5305 Carnegie Ave., Cleveland, OH on 27 Mar 1919 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, OH. 6
10. Fact: He divorced his first wife Ada in Michigan in 1923 but after his second marriage in OH to Laura and her birth. His 1918 WWI draft registration in Cleveland, OH establishes wife Ada living then in Michigan., 1923, , , MI.
11. Census in 1930 in Sennett, Cayuga, NY, USA. 9 The 1930 census recorded at 14 Franklin St. Lewis Hayden, 70, living with wife Julia C., 74; and son Harry, farm laborer, 54, single. Harry, Lewis and Lewis' parents were born in New York. Julia and her parents were born in England.
John next married Laura Beacher, daughter of William M. Beacher and Priscilla Brigitta Wary, on 27 Mar 1919 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, OH.3 (Laura Beacher was born on 23 Sep 1894 in Shenandoah, Schuylkill, PA,6 10 11 died on 27 Aug 1975 in , Allegheny, PA 11 12 13 and was buried on 30 Aug 1975 in Wilkinsburg: Woodlawn Cemetery, Allegheny, PA, USA 11.)
1 Ancestry.com, <i>Michigan, Divorce Records, 1897-1952</i>, State file # 98418, John H. Hayden divorced Ada Hayden, 14 Jun 1923.
2 FamilySearch.org, <i>Michigan, County Marriages, 1820-1935</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FCC2-Z2Q J. H. Hayden and Ada Corey, 20 Apr 1911.
3 Ancestry.com, <i>Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Marriage Records and Indexes, 1810-1973</i> (Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Marriage Records, 1810–1973. Microfilm publication, 137 rolls. Reels 1-110. Cuyahoga, Ohio.), Vol 110-111; Page: 448; Marriage of John H. Hayden and Laura Beacher.
4 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Certificate Number: 338. Baby Hayden, father Harry P. Hayden, mother Laura Beacher.
5 <i>United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K6FC-ZMQ John Henry Hayden FHL microfilm 1,831,769.
6 FamilySearch.org, <i>Ohio, County Marriages, 1789-2013</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XDGD-RVW John H. Hayden and Laura Beacher, 27 Mar 1919; citing Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States, reference 274-448; county courthouses, Ohio; FHL microfilm 1,888,832.
7 <i>The Post-Standard (Syracuse, NY)</i>, 19 Aug 1900, page 10.
8 <i>1910 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MLY4-111 John Henry Hayden, prisioner, Easton Township, Ionia, Michigan, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) ED 14, sheet 2B.
9 <i>1930 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X7HJ-S3S Harry Heyden in household of Lewis Heyden.
10 Beacher, Bruce Franklin, <i>Beau-Chere, The Beacher Family Newsletter</i>, Issue 1 Jun 1978.
11 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=25485928.
12 <i>Social Security Death Index</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JP8H-LZN Richard Parsons, August 1984; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File.
13 <i>Pittsburgh Press (Pittsburgh, PA)</i>, 28 Aug 1975, page 31. Death of Laura Parsons.