Jacob Appleton 1 2 3 4
FamilySearch ID: L437-181.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Tax List: 1799, , Chester, PA. 5 Jacob Appleton is listed on the 1799 Chester County tax list.
2. Census in 1810 in London Grove Twp., Chester County, PA. 6 Jacob Appolton is listed in the 1810 Census in London Grove Township, Chester County.
3. Census in 1830 in East Caln Twp., Chester, PA. 7
4. Census in 1840 in Allegheny City, Allegheny, PA. 8
5. Pension for the War of 1812 on 2 Jun 1879 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 9 His wife, Anna M. Appleton, is listed in a War of 1812 Pension index for Capt. Jacob Appleton. Anna filed for the pension in 1879 long after Jacob's death in 1855 and her application is online at http://www.fold3.com/image/#273379556.
Jacob married Martha Clark on 19 Jun 1817 in London Grove Twp., Chester County, PA.
Jacob next married Anna Marie Robison on 19 Jun 1817 in London Grove Twp., Chester County, PA. (Anna Marie Robison was born on 2 Apr 1791 in , Chester, PA,2 10 died on 27 Aug 1884 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA 10 11 12 and was buried on 29 Aug 1884 in Pittsburgh: Allegheny Cemetery, Allegheny, PA 10 11 12.)
1 National Archives, War of 1812 Pension and Bounty Land Warrant Application Files (Available online at Fold3.com), http://www.fold3.com/image/#273379556.
2 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M446-CLT Jacob Appleton in household of Jacob Appleton, East Birmingham, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States; citing dwelling 181, family 216, NARA microfilm publication M432, roll 748.
3 Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, U.S., Death Certificates, 1906-1968 (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates. Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 114381. Anne E. Keep. Father Jacob Appleton. Mother Anna Robinson.
4 , http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=122162981.
5 , http://www.chesco.org/DocumentCenter/View/5443.
6 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XH2R-LBN Jacob Appolton, London Grove, Chester, Pennsylvania; citing p. 177, NARA microfilm publication M252, roll 47.
7 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XHGT-M17 Jacob Appleton, East Caln, Chester, Pennsylvania; citing p. 67, NARA microfilm publication M19, roll 148.
8 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XHBQ-T1V Jacob Appleton, Birmingham, Allegheny, Pennsylvania; citing p. 230, NARA microfilm publication M704, roll 440.
9 (www.FamilySearch.org), https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X8ZN-M28 Jacob Appleton, .
10 (www.FamilySearch.org), https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XZ7Z-L5G Anna M. Appleton, 27 Aug 1884; citing 568, Allegheny County Courthouse; FHL microfilm 505834. Printed page 568. Online image 664.
11 , http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=122162977.
12 , 29 Aug 1884, page 5. Death of Mrs. Anna M. Appleton.
Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List
This website was created 17 Mar 2023 with Legacy 9.0, a division of MyHeritage.com; content copyrighted and maintained by email@example.com