|Anna Marie Robison
Anna Marie Robison 1
FamilySearch ID: L7N8-1C6.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census in 1850 in East Birmingham, Allegheny County, PA. 2 Jacob Appleton, 73, was living with wife Ann M., 57; Jacob C., 23; Mary E., 20; and Rebecca S., 16. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania except mother Ann in Delaware.
2. Cause of Death: dysentery, general disability, 9 days., 27 Aug 1884, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 3
3. Residence: 503 Chestnut Alley, Pittsburgh , Pa. on 27 Aug 1884 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 3
4. Newspaper: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 29 Aug 1884, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 7 Mrs. Annie Appleton died at the home of her son-in-law, Matthew Keep, Fifth street, South Side, yesterday. She was 95 years old and had thirty-nine grandchildren and forty-nine great grandchildren.
5. Newspaper: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette., 29 Aug 1884, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 5 Died. APPLETON -- On August 27, 1884, at 1 o'clock P. M., at the residence of her son-in-law, Matthew Keep, Mrs. ANNA M. APPLETON, better known as Grandmother Appleton.
Anna married Jacob Appleton on 19 Jun 1817 in London Grove Twp., Chester County, PA. (Jacob Appleton was born on 8 Aug 1777 in , New Castle, DE,1 2 died on 29 May 1855 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA 1 8 and was buried in Pittsburgh: Allegheny Cemetery, Allegheny, PA 8.)
1 National Archives, War of 1812 Pension and Bounty Land Warrant Application Files (Available online at Fold3.com), http://www.fold3.com/image/#273379556.
2 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M446-CLT Jacob Appleton in household of Jacob Appleton, East Birmingham, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States; citing dwelling 181, family 216, NARA microfilm publication M432, roll 748.
3 (www.FamilySearch.org), https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XZ7Z-L5G Anna M. Appleton, 27 Aug 1884; citing 568, Allegheny County Courthouse; FHL microfilm 505834. Printed page 568. Online image 664.
4 , http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=122162977.
5 , 29 Aug 1884, page 5. Death of Mrs. Anna M. Appleton.
6 Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, U.S., Death Certificates, 1906-1968 (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates. Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 114381. Anne E. Keep. Father Jacob Appleton. Mother Anna Robinson.
7 , 29 Aug 1884, page 4. Death of Mrs. Annie Appleton.
8 , http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=122162981.