|Abraham N. Bracht
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census in 1840 in West Donegal Township, Lancaster, PA, USA. 7 Abraham Bracht
2. Census in 1850 in Bainbridge, Lancaster, PA. 4 The 1850 census recorded Abram Braught, farmer, 65, living with daughters Sarah, 27; and Hannah, 20. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania. Abram's farm was valued at $3000.
3. Census in 1860 in Conoy Twp., Lancaster County, PA. 8 The 1860 census recorded Abram Bracht, farmer, 75, living with daughter Hannah Hall, 26; grandson Abram B. Hall, 1; Franklin Horst, "adopt family" and Sarah Horst, 12. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania. Abram's farm was valued at $2000 and personal estates $400. The post office was Bainbridge.
4. Newspaper: The Lancaster Bar: Orphan's Court: "J. F. Beecher and Hannah Hall, executors of Abraham Bracht.", 26 Jun 1869, Lancaster, Lancaster, PA. 9
5. Book: History of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, with Biographical Sketches of Many of its Pioneers and Prominent Men, 1883. 10
Abraham married Catherine Elizabeth Wolf. (Catherine Elizabeth Wolf was born on 6 Feb 1789 in , Lancaster, PA,3 11 died on 2 Jan 1837 in , Lancaster, PA 11 and was buried in Bainbridge: Bainbridge Cemetery, Lancaster, PA 11.)
1 Audrey Gates Snyder, <i>Conoy Township: The History and the Mystery, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania</i> (2013. Publisher, Jane Andrews Sweigart. 500 pages.).
2 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=69850511.
3 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Certificate 92888, Catherine E. Beecher, father Abraham N Brought, mother Elizabeth Wolf.
4 <i>1850 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M4H2-1VV Abram Braught, Bainbridge, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States; citing family 78.
5 Humphrey, John T, <i>Philadelphia Births, Philadelphia County, 1644-1765</i> (1994. Humphrey Publications, Washington D.C.), FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JXMW-49V Catharine E. Beecher, 1912.
6 Ancestry.com, <i>Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates Index, 1803-1915</i> (From originals housed at the Philadelphia City Archives. "Death Records."), FHL Film 1421349, Catherine E. Beecher, d. 19 Oct 1912, father Abraham N. Brought, mother Elizabeth Wolf.
7 <i>1840 United States Census</i>, Year: 1840; Census Place: West Donegal, Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Roll: 465; Page: 89; Image: 183; Family History Library Film: 0020547.
8 <i>1860 United States Census</i>, Year: 1860; Census Place: Conoy, Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Roll: M653_1124; Page: 216; Image: 223; Family History Library Film: 805124.
9 <i>The Lancaster Bar, a Weekly Legal Publication</i> (Lancaster, Lancaster, Pennsylvania.), 26 Jun 1869, page 3.
10 Ellis, Franklin and Evans, Samuel, <i>History of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania with Biographical Sketches of Many of its Pioneers and Prominent Men</i> (1883. Philadelphia, Everts & Peck.), Chapter XLVI. Conoy Township, page 50.
11 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=69850523.