|Mildred M. Cady
Mildred M. Cady 2 3 4 5
Another name for Mildred was Mildred M. Hart.1
FamilySearch ID: L5BZ-CPS.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census in 1920 in Fayette, Howard, MO, USA. 2 The 1920 census recorded renting at 207 W. Hackberry St: John Cady, 35, living with wife Louise, 28; and daughters Virgnia, 4; and Mildred, 2. John and his parents were born in Illinois. Louise was born in Kansas and her parents in Germany. Virginia was born in Oklahoma and Mildred in Kansas.
2. Census in 1940 in Kokomo, Howard, IN. 6 The 1940 census recorded Mildred M. Cady, sister-in-law, bookkeeper in garage, age 23, living in the household of Artie V. Gillespie, owner of hamburger stand, 26, and his wife Virginia L., 25, and their son Artie J., 1. Also in the home: brother James N. Gillespie, 20. James and Artie Sr. were born in Missouri. Virginia was born in Oklahoma, and Mildred in Kansas. In 1935 Mildred and Virginia were living in Fayette, Howard, Missouri; Artie and James in Chillicothe, Livingston, Missouri.
3. Residence: 602 S. Washington, Atchison, KS on 13 Sep 1940 in Atchison, Atchison, KS, USA.
4. Census in 1950 in Kokomo, Howard, IN. 7 The 1950 census recorded at 1201 S. Buckeye: Irvin W. Beecher, warehouse manager for wholesale transient storage, 33, living with wife Mildred M., 33.
5. Residence: on 5 Nov 1981 in Kokomo, Howard, IN. 4
6. Residence: on 6 May 2015 in Citrus Springs, Citrus, FL, USA. 3
Mildred married Foy Oscar Hart on 13 Sep 1940 in , Howard, Indiana, United States. (Foy Oscar Hart was born on 30 Jan 1889 in Owingsville, Bath, KY, United States,8 died on 7 Oct 1969 in Crawfordsville, Montgomery, IN 8 and was buried in Ladoga, Montgomery, IN, USA 8.)
Mildred next married Irvin W. Beecher, son of Dwight Elvin Beecher and Cleo Verl Fisher, on 26 Nov 1943 in , Grant, IN.1 (Irvin W. Beecher was born on 7 Jun 1916 in Mexico, Miami, IN,9 10 11 12 died on 25 Mar 1996 in , Citrus, FL, USA 9 11 12 and was buried in Fayette: Fayette City Cemetery, Howard, MO 11.)
1 (Genealogy Deptartment, Marion Library, Marion, Grant, Indiana. http://gen.marion.lib.in.us/search_form.asp), http://gen.marion.lib.in.us/browsepersons.asp?Selectedrecord=315802 Grant County Marriage Record, Marriage of Irvin W. Beecher and Mildred Hart, 26/11/1943.
2 , https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M845-PP1 John Cady, Richmond, Howard, Missouri, United States; citing sheet 5B.
3 (Fayette, Howard, Missouri), http://www.friemonthfreesefuneralservice.com/fullobit.php?ID=101 Obituary for George Cady d. 6 May 2015, father John Cady, mother Louise Fiss, sister Mildred Beecher.
4 , 6 Nov 1981, page 7. Obituary of Louise P. Cady.
5 , https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/218911618.
6 , Mildred M. Cady, Kokomo, Howard, Indiana Ward 5 in household of Artie Gillespie.
7 "1950 United States Census," https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:6XLZ-TSG5 Ervin W Beecher Kokomo IN.
8 , https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/10464779.
9 , SSN Number: 303-12-1294; Issue State: Indiana; Issue Date: Before 1951.
10 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MF7Y-6Y6 Cleo Beecher, 1920.
11 , http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=80337036.
12 FamilySearch.org, Florida Death Index, 1877-1998, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VVC8-HYK Irvin W Beecher, 25 Mar 1996 certificate number 34558, Florida Department of Health, Office of Vital Records, Jacksonville.
Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List
This website was created 21 May 2023 with Legacy 9.0, a division of MyHeritage.com; content copyrighted and maintained by email@example.com