- Born: 16 Jan 1822, , , TN
- Marriage (1): John Emanuel Booher
- Died: 1 Aug 1883 at age 61
1. Booher, Winfield Scott. BOOHER FAMILY HISTORY HORIZONS, Wilmington CA. 1974
2. Booher, Allen G. sr. MY OFTEN MISSPELLED NAME IS BOOHER
3. John Booher will via Lanny Crawley
4. 1850 Montgomery Co. IN census [see spouse]
5. 1860 Montgomery Co. IN census [see spouse]
6. 1870 Montgomery Co. IN census [see spouse]
7. 1880 Boone Co. IN census [see spouse]
!BIRTH: Source-1 p. 81 for date
!MARRIAGE: Source-2 p. 117 Said to have married a cousin, John Booher.
!DEATH: Source-1 p. 81 for date
!ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Source-3 3. Thirdly: I give and bequeath to my son-in-law John Booher junior and Mary Booher, his wife, the sum of one hundred dollars to be paid to them by Executor hereafter mentioned that to be all that they are to have of my estate either real or personal said money to be paid out of my personal property...
6. Sixth: After the death of my beloved wife, I authorize my Executor to with all convenient speed for to bargain and sell all in fee simple all my lands not disposed of above and they be equally divided with all my children with the execption of my son, Jonathan A. Booher and son in law John Booher junior and Mary Booher, his wife, who is to have no share in the proceeds of the real estate directed to be sold, they having received all that ______ them out of my property both real and personal.
Rosemary married John Emanuel Booher, son of Frederick Booher and Mary E. (John Emanuel Booher was born on 5 Nov 1815 in , , TN, died on 15 Feb 1885 and was buried in Darlington: Deck Cemetery, Montgomery, IN.)
Grider, Barbara M, <i>Barbara Grider Booher Database</i> (Louisville, Kentucky. 2008.).