|John Curley Jr.
John Curley Jr. 1
- Born: 17 Apr 1917, Pottsville, Schuylkill, PA 1
- Died: 24 Oct 1918, Pottsville, Schuylkill, PA at age 1 1
- Buried: 30 Oct 1918, Saint Clair: Saint Mary's Catholic Cemetery, Schuylkill, PA, USA 1
Noted events in his life were:
1. Cause of Death: bilateral pneumonia following influenza, 24 Oct 1918, Pottsville, Schuylkill, PA. 1
2. Residence: 806 North 3rd Street, Pottsville, PA, home of his grandfather Thomas Beacher on 24 Oct 1918 in Pottsville, Schuylkill, PA. 1
3. Newspaper: Pottsville Republican: Funeral of Nelson Curley and Edna Marie Beacher, 28 Oct 1918, Pottsville, Schuylkill, PA. 2 The funerals ofJohn Nelson Curley who died at the Milliken Hospital on Thursday, was buried this afternoon at one o'clock; his aunt, Edna Marie Beacher, who died on Friday at the Armory was buried in the same casket form the home of the latter's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Beacher, 806 N. Third St. Rev. L. M. Fetterolf had charge of the services. Internment took place in the Odd Fellows cemetery in St. Clair. Walker Morgans, of St. Clair, was the undertaker. The grandmother, Mrs. Jacob Beacher, was buried ten days ago from the same home.
Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Certificate 129584. John Curley b. 17 Apr 1917 in Pottsville, PA d. 24 Oct 1918 in Pottsville, PA. Father John Curley, mother Lilian Beacher born in New Castle, PA.
<i>Pottsville Republican (Pottsville, PA)</i>, 28 Oct 1918, page 2.