|Elizabeth Ann Creamer
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census in 1870 in Penn Twp., Cumberland, PA. 5 The 1870 census recorded in Penn Township: Jacob Wolf, laborer, 26, living with wife Ann E., 24; daughter Lily V., 5; and daughter Leah, 2. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania. The post office was Newville.
2. Census in 1880 in Penn Twp., Cumberland, PA. 6 The 1880 census recorded Jacob H. Wolf, laborer, 37, living with wife Elisabeth A., 35; daughter Lillie V., 16; and daughter Ella L., 12. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania. On the same census page is Rebecca Beecher, who would become Lillie's sister-in-law when Lillie married Samuel J. Beecher. Samuel appears on the previous census page working in the farm of James Myers, so Samuel and Lillie were close neighbors before their marriage.
3. Newspaper: The Sentinel: Family Reunion at Elmer Long Home, 4 Nov 1933, Carlisle, Cumberland, PA. 7 FAMILY REUNION AT ELMER LONG HOME
4. Newspaper: News-Chronicle: Mrs. Elizabeth Wolf of Hockersville will celebrate her ninetieth birthday anniversary, Wednesday, March 20 at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Elmer Long. Mrs. Wolf has been ill but is much improved., 19 Mar 1935, Shippensburg, Cumberland, PA. 8
5. Obituary: Valley Times-Star: obituary of Elizabeth Wolf on 11 Apr 1935 in Newville, Cumberland, PA. 4 Mrs. Elizabeth Wolfe died at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Elmer Long at Hockersville, early Tuesday morning, aged 90 years. She is survived by one daughter, Mrs. Elmer Long and was the oldest member of the Centerville Lutheran Church, where she was an active member of the Ladies Aid Society and Sunday School.
Elizabeth married Jacob Henry Wolf, son of John Wolfe and Eliza, in 1868 in , Cumberland, PA. (Jacob Henry Wolf was born on 16 Mar 1843 in , Cumberland, PA,3 9 10 died on 29 Jul 1922 in Penn Twp., Cumberland, PA 3 9 10 and was buried on 2 Aug 1922 in Hays Grove: Hays Grove Cemetery, Cumberland, PA 3 9 10.)
1 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Certificate 54717. Ellie Leah Long. Father Jacob Wolf. Mother Elizabeth Creamer. Spouse Elmer J. Long. Informant: Mrs. Harvey S. Walker, Hockersville.
2 <i>Find A Grave</i>, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/75566808.
3 <i>Hays Grove United Brethren Church, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania</i> (http://files.usgwarchives.net/pa/cumberland/cemeteries/penn02.txt).
4 <i>The Valley Times-Star (Newville, PA)</i>, 11 Apr 1935, page 1. Obituary of Elizabeth Wolf.
5 <i>1870 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MZGF-KT2 Jacob Wolf, Pennsylvania, United States; citing p. 13, family 97.
6 1880 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MWFM-FCT Jacob H Wolf, Penn, Cumberland, Pennsylvania, United States; citing enumeration district ED 83, sheet 370B.
7 <i>The Sentinel (Carlisle, PA)</i> (www.cumberlink.com), 4 Nov 1933, page 6. Family Reunion at Elmer Long Home.
8 <i>Shippensburg News-Chronicle</i> (Shippensburg, Cumberland, Pennsylvania.), 19 Mar 1935, page 4. Cummingstown column.
9 <i>Find A Grave</i>, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/75566796.
10 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Certificate 70685. Jacob Henry Wolf. Father John Wolf. Mother Annie Pechart. Informant: Mrs. Jacob Wolf.