|George W. Zouck
George W. Zouck 1 2
- Born: 19 May 1842, , , MD 1
- Marriage (1): Henrietta Ingham
- Died: 30 Apr 1884, Spook Hill, Baltimore, MD, United States at age 41 1 2
- Buried: Parkton: Mount Carmel United Methodist Church Cemetery, Baltimore, Maryland, United States 1
Noted events in his life were:
1. Obituary: Baltimore Sun: Suicide of George W. Zouck on 2 May 1884 in Baltimore, Baltimore, MD. 2 A Well-to-do Farmer Drowned.
On Wednesday morning Mr. George W. Zouck, a well-to-do farmer, was drowned in the Gunpowder, near Spooks Hill, about one mile from Beckleysville, in the sixth district of Baltimore county. Mr. Zouck had been for some time laboring under mental aberration, and on the morning of Wednesday last left his house, which is a short distance from the Gunpowder, carrying a chair. The last time he was seen alive he was sitting on the chair with his back toward the water and his feet against the bank. Whether the chair accidentally went over or whether he committed suicide is not positively known, but the impression prevails that the latter was the case. The deceased owned two fine farms, and was well to do. He leaves a wife and several children.
George married Henrietta Ingham. (Henrietta Ingham was born on 7 May 1843 in , Baltimore County, MD,3 died on 9 May 1923 in Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 3 and was buried on 13 May 1923 in Parkton: Mount Carmel United Methodist Church Cemetery, Baltimore, Maryland, United States 3.)
<i>Find A Grave</i>, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/31760687.
<i>Baltimore Sun (Baltimore, MD)</i>, 2 May 1884, page 4. Obituary of George W. Zouck.
<i>Find A Grave</i>, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/24896809.