|John Joseph Beecher
Noted events in his life were:
1. Residence: 1907 Erie Directory: Beecher Rose (wid Joseph), h 1609 Liberty 2d fl in 1907 in Erie, Erie, PA. 5
2. Residence: 1907 Erie Directory: Beecher Rose (wid Joseph), h 1609 Liberty 2d fl in 1907 in Erie, Erie, PA. 5
3. Cause of Death: John died at Warren State Hospital from extensive pneumonia bilateral, congestive heart failure, chronic myocarditis, 10 Sep 1957, Conewango Township, Warren, PA. 3
4. Occupation: press operator on 10 Sep 1957 in Erie, Erie, PA. 3
5. Residence: 120 W. 21St Street, Erie, PA on 10 Sep 1957 in Erie, Erie, PA. 3
1 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=61177414.
2 FamilySearch.org, <i>United States World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VQFZ-N2K John Joseph Beecher, 1942; citing ARC identifier 563728, National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C; FHL microfilm 2243664.
3 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 85171. John Joseph Beecher. Father Joseph Beecher. Mother Rose Struchen. Spouse Ruby.
4 Pennsylvania Department of Health, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Indices</i> (Pennsylvania Division of Vital Records, New Castle, PA, 16103. Online at http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/public_records/20686 .), Death Certificate 85171, John J. Beecher.
5 Ancestry.com, U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995, 1907 Erie City Directory, printed page 295, online image 149.
6 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=61177446.