Noted events in her life were:
1. Census in 1900 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 3 The 1900 census recorded at 142 Hermitage St. in Philadelphia: John J. Beacher, carpenter, born Mar 1840; Agnis, wife, born May 1844, married 35 years to John. She had birthed 8 children, 4 still alive in 1900; with them was Henry, son, born Oct 1879. Three Beacher grandchildren were living with them (their mother Mary Ellen "Nellie" Beacher Bright, not listed, was living elsewhere): Sarah Bright, 16, May 1884 [error: should be age 6 year 1894, according to 1910-1940 census]; William Bright, 14, Jun 1886; and Carrie Bright, 10, Nov 1890. Also in the home was a boarder, Oscar Miller, laborer, 25, Aug 1875, who had married John J.'s daughter Catherine in 1896. (Catherine, not listed, was living elsewhere.)
2. Residence: on 7 May 1908 in Saint Clair, Schuylkill, PA. 6
3. Newspaper: Pottsville Republican: Mrs. G. T. Adams, wife of the fenial insurance agent, with her little son, spent a few hours in Pottsville on Saturday visiting relatives., 17 May 1909, Pottsville, Schuylkill, PA. 7
4. Census in 1910 in New Castle, Schuylkill County, PA. 8 The 1910 census recorded Thomas Adams, insurance agent, 28, living with wife Carrie, 21; son John J., 2; and son Harry E., 1 month old when the census was recorded on 20 Apr 1910. Thomas and his parents were born in England and he immigrated in 1904 in Pennsylvania. Carrie and her parents and her children were born in Pennsylvania. Carrie and Thomas were married for 3 years and she had birthed 2 children both alive in 1910. Next door is Carrie's grandparents, Jacob and Angeline Beacher.
5. Residence: on 27 Feb 1910 in Broad Mountain, Schuylkill, PA. 9
6. Newspaper: Pottsville Republican: Broad Mountain Notes. Mrs. John Adams of Pottsville was visiting her grandparent, Jacob Beacher., 17 Jan 1912, Pottsville, Schuylkill, PA. 10
7. Census in 1920 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 11 The 1920 census recorded renting on Harley Avenue: Walter Van Camp, occupation rigger, 35, living with wife Carrie, 27; daughter Caroline, 1; and step-children John Adams, 11; Harry Adams, 9; Charlie Adams, 7; and Victoria Adams, 4. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania, except the Adam's children's father was born in England.
8. Census in 1930 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 12 The 1930 census recorded renting at 5937 Augusta Street: William R. Long, restaurant waiter, 42, living with wife Carrie A., 36. William was first married at age 29 and Carrie at age 28. Carrie, her parents, and William were born in Pennsylvania. His parents were born in "United States."
9. Cause of Death: Carrie died at Statson Hospital of uremia following an operation for vaginal hysterectomy on 12 Sep 1938, 14 Sep 1938, Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 2
10. Residence: 1422 N. 15Th St., Philadelphia, Pa. On 14 Sep 1938 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 2
11. Obituary: Philadelphia Inquirer: obituary of Caroline Bright Long on 16 Sep 1938 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 5 LONG - Sept. 14. CAROLINE (Bright) wife of William Long. Relatives and friends are invited to attend funeral, Sat. 2 P. M. from the residence of her son, Harry Adams, 8615 Mornen ave. Interment Mt. Moriah Cem.
Carrie married George Thomas Adams about 1907 in , Schuylkill, PA. (George Thomas Adams was born about 1881 in England.)
Carrie next married Walter Van Camp. (Walter Van Camp was born about 1885 in , , PA.)
1 Ancestry.com, <i>Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Marriage Index, 1885-1951</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JVMF-V2S , William Long and Adams, 1930; citing license number 586920, City Hall. Also https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JJGK-3ZZ , Long and Caroline Adams, 1930; citing license number 5869.
2 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 77121. Carrie Long. Father William Bright. Mother Mary E. Beacher. Spouse William Long.
3 <i>1900 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M37Y-5WD John J Beacher, Philadelphia city Ward 21, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; citing sheet 6A, family 113, NARA microfilm publication T623, FHL microfilm 1241462.
4 FamilySearch.org, <i>Ohio Death Index, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VK26-RN7 Victoria A Cooper, 05 Feb 1997; from "Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-2007," database and images, Ancestry (http://www.ancestry.com : 2010); citing vol. 31016, certificate number 014891.
5 <i>Philadelphia Inquirer (Philadelphia, PA)</i>, 16 Sep 1938, page 32, Obituary of Caroline Bright Long.
6 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Birth Certificates, 1906-1910</i>, Birth Certificate 81617. John Jacob Adams. Born 7 May 1908 in St. Clair. Father Thomas Adams, residence Philadelphia. Mother Caroline Bright, residence St. Clair.
7 <i>Pottsville Republican (Pottsville, PA)</i>, 17 May 1909, page 1.
8 <i>1910 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MGDB-LNT Thomas Adams, New Castle, Schuylkill, Pennsylvania, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) ED 50, sheet 6A, family 107.
9 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Birth Certificates, 1906-1910</i>, Birth Certificate 23754. Harry Elmer Adams. Born 27 Feb 1910 in New Castle Township. Father Thomas Adams, residence Broad Mountain. Mother Caroline Bright, residence Broad Mountain.
10 <i>Pottsville Republican (Pottsville, PA)</i>, 17 Jan 1912, page 4.
11 <i>1920 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MF1L-N5Q Walter Van Camp, Philadelphia Ward 40, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; citing ED 1479, sheet 7B, line 96, family 156.
12 <i>1930 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XHWK-9TP William R Long, Philadelphia (Districts 1001-1236), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 1001, sheet 7B, family 117.