Another name for Elizabeth was Elizabeth Bicher.
Noted events in her life were:
1. From 1829 to 1910 in Lebanon: Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church, Lebanon, PA.
2. Newspaper: 22 Jul 1846, Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. Marriage notice from the Lebanon Courier newspaper
3. Census in 1850 in S. Lebanon Twp., Lebanon, PA. 6 The 1850 census recorded John Ulrick, 25, living with wife Elizabeth, 20; and daughter Laura E., 1. Also in the home is Elizabeth's sister, Lidia Jones, 27, and her husband Richard Jones, 30; and William H. Jones, 8; and Eleanor C. Jones, 4. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania.
4. Census in 1860 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 7 The 1860 census recorded John Ulrich, carpenter, 36, living with wife Elizabeth, 31; Laura, 11; John, 9; Elias, 4; Mary, 2; and Adam, 1 month old when the census was recorded on 5 Jul 1860. John's real estate was valued at $1500 and personal estate $150. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania. Next door is Elizabeth's parents, Elias and Barbara Biecher.
5. Census in 1870 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 8 The 1870 census recorded John Ulrich, express agent, 46, living with wife Elizabeth, 41; Elias B., 14; Mary, 12; Adam, 10; Henry, 8; and Tobias, 6. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania.
6. Census in 1880 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 9 The 1880 census recorded at 743 Willow Street: John Ulrich, express agent, 56, living with wife Elizabeth, 51; Elias B., 23; and Tobias B., 16. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania.
7. Newspaper: Harrisburg Daily Independent: A Widow Paid $2,000, 12 May 1884, Harrisburg, Dauphin, PA. 10 A Widow Paid $2,000
8. Residence: 753 Willow St., Lebanon, PA on 25 Apr 1898 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 11
9. Census in 1900 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 12 The 1900 census recorded owning a home at 217 Walnut Street: Elizabeth Ulrich, widowed, 71, born Mar 1829, living with son Tobias, bartender, 36, Apr 1864. They and their parents were born in Pennsylvania. The census column records Elizabeth had birthed 9 children, 6 alive in 1900.
10. Fact: Her tombstone surname is Biecher, her father's tombstone is Bicher., 1910, Lebanon, Lebanon, PA.
11. Cause of Death: stenosis of oesophogus with fatty degeneration of heart, 5 Feb 1910, Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 5
12. Obituary: Lebanon Daily News on 5 Feb 1910 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 13 Death at an early hour this morning relieved the sufferings of Mrs. Elizabeth Ulrich, widow of the late Captain John Ulrich, of 217 Walnut Street. Mrs. Ulrich had been in failing health for several years, but her condition became critical about a week ago. Since that time friends and relatives were constantly in attendance upon her, but the most tender nursing and the most devoted medical attention was unavailing.
13. Residence: 217 Walnut St., Lebanon, Pa. On 5 Feb 1910 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 5
Elizabeth married John Ulrich, son of Tobias John Ulrich and Catharina Grob, on 16 Jul 1846 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA.1 (John Ulrich was born on 6 Jan 1824 in Annville, Lebanon, PA 14 15, christened on 18 Apr 1824 in Annville: Jerusalem Evangelical Lutheran Church, Lebanon, PA,16 died on 25 Jan 1884 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA 14 and was buried in Lebanon: Mount Lebanon Cemetery, Lebanon, PA 14.)
1 <i>Lebanon Courier Newspaper</i> (Lebanon Borough, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania), http://home.comcast.net/~charogen/marrdb2courier.html.
2 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=37278908.
3 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Wills and Probate Records, 1683-1993</i>, Will of Elias Bicher, 3 Mar 1873.
4 FamilySearch.org, <i>Pennsylvania Births and Christenings, 1709-1950</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V2N5-V84 Tobias Bicher Ulrich, 24 Oct 1864.
5 Ancestry.com, <i>Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966</i> (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1966. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 14389. Elizabeth Ulrich. Father Chas. Biecher. Mother Elizabeth Bicher. Informant W R Steiner, undertaker.
6 <i>1850 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M4HR-3MX John Ulrick, 1850.
7 <i>1860 United States Census</i>, Year: 1860; Census Place: Lebanon, Lebanon, Pennsylvania; Roll: M653_1128; Page: 364; Image: 371; Family History Library Film: 805128.
8 <i>1870 United States Census</i>, Year: 1870; Census Place: Lebanon, Lebanon, Pennsylvania; Roll: M593_1361; Page: 280B; Image: 564; Family History Library Film: 552860.
9 1880 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MWN3-3BY John Ulrich, Lebanon, Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States; citing enumeration district 135, sheet 317B.
10 <i>Harrisburg Daily Independent</i> (Harrisburg, Dauphin, Pennsylvania.), 12 May 1884, page 1.
11 Lebanon Daily News, 25 Apr 1898, page 1. Obituary of Elias B. Ulrich.
12 <i>1900 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M33G-4QT Elizabeth Ulrich, Lebanon city Ward 1, Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States; citing sheet 4A, family 75.
13 Lebanon Daily News, 5 Feb 1910, obituary of Elizabeth Bicher Gilbert.
14 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=12629608.
15 <i>Harrisburg Telegraph (Harrisburg, PA)</i>, 4 Dec 1937, page 18. Obituary of Mrs. M. H. Brensinger.
16 FamilySearch.org, <i>Pennsylvania Births and Christenings, 1709-1950</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V2N5-FWT Johannes Ulrich, 18 Apr 1824; citing reference , FHL microfilm 496447.