|Pauline Alice Arnold
Another name for Pauline was Alice Pauline Arnold.5
FamilySearch ID: LDHK-MMB.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Alt. Name: She was born Alice Pauline Arnold but legally changed her name to Pauline Alice.,,. 4
2. Newspaper: Kokomo Tribune: Society: Brazier Beecher, 30 Dec 1929, Kokomo, Howard, IN. 1 A Butler university romance culminated in the wedding Christmas day of Brazier Beecher, younger son of Mr. and Mrs. Grant Beecher, 1125 North Courtland street, and Miss Pauline Arnold, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Walde Arnold of Warsaw. The wedding was solemnized at 10 a. m. at the home of the bride's parents, the ceremony being performed at the same hour as that of the bridegroom's parents twenty-nine years ago that day. The Rev. Mr. Hudson, pastor of the Warsaw Presbyterian church performed the ceremony. Both young people were graduated from Butler with the class of 1928. The bride is a member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority and Mr. Beecher of the Kappa Delta Rho fraternity. Mrs. Beecher will join her husband for residence in Barberton, O., at the close of the school year. She is a teacher in the Mason City, W. Va. high school and Mr. Beecher is in the research department of the Pittsburgh Plate Glass company in Barberton.
3. Census in 1940 in Wyandotte, Wayne, MI, United States. 6 The 1940 census recoreded Brazier K. Beecher, research chemist in a chemical factory, 35, with wife Pauline, 33; Alfred E., 9; and Barbara E., 6. Everyone was born in Ohio except Brazier in Indiana.
4. Residence: 2848 Van Alstyne St., Wyandotte, MI on 16 Oct 1940 in Wyandotte, Wayne, MI, United States. 7
5. Census in 1950 in Wyandotte, Wayne, MI, United States. 8 The 1950 census recorded at 129 Riverbank Avenue: Brazier Beecher, research chemist for chemical manufacturer, 45, living with wife Pauline, 45; daughter Barbara, 16; and son Edgar A., 6. Brazier was born in Indiana, Edgar in Michigan, and Pauline and Barbara in Ohio.
6. Cause of Death: congestive heart failure, aortic stenosis; other conditions: dementia, hypertension, 12 Jan 2000, North Manchester, Wabash, IN. 3
7. Occupation: teacher on 12 Jan 2000 in North Manchester, Wabash, IN. 3
8. Residence: 400 W. 7th St., North Manchester, IN on 12 Jan 2000 in North Manchester, Wabash, IN. 3
Pauline married Brazier Kirby Beecher, son of Ulysses Simpson Grant Beecher and Ethlyn M. Thompson, on 25 Dec 1929 in Warsaw, Kosciusko, IN.1 (Brazier Kirby Beecher was born on 27 Jan 1905 in Columbus, Bartholomew, IN,7 9 10 11 12 died on 15 Jun 2001 in North Manchester, Wabash, IN 9 11 12 and was buried on 18 Jun 2001 in Warsaw: Oakwood Cemetery, Kosciusko, IN 11 12.)
1 , 30 Dec 1929, page 5.
2 , http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=140702821.
3 Ancestry.com, "Indiana, U.S., Death Certificates, 1899-2017," Certificate 003793. Pauline A. Beecher. Father: Wade C. Arnold. Mother Amy Luellen Longnecker. Spouse Brazier K. Beecher. Informant Alfred E. Beecher, son.
4 , Email received 24 Jan 2019.
5 FamilySearch.org, Ohio, County Births, 1841-2003, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X6W1-MBF Alice P Arnold, 04 Sep 1906; citing Birth, Marion, Marion, Ohio, United States, county courthouses, Ohio; FHL microfilm 384,336.
6 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KHMF-4ST Brazier K Beecher, 1940.
7 Ancestry.com, U.S., World War II Draft Cards Young Men, 1940-1947 (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), Brazier Kirby Beecher b. 27 Jan 1905 Columbus IN.
8 "1950 United States Census," https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:6FSV-N7SG Brazier Beecher Wyandotte MI.
9 U.S. Social Security Death Index.
10 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MK53-ZC5 Grant Beecher, 1910.
11 , http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=140702837.
12 Ancestry.com, "Indiana, U.S., Death Certificates, 1899-2017," Certificate 022385. Brazier Kirby Beecher. Father Ulysses Simpson Grant Beecher. Mother Lynn Thompson. Informant Alfred E. Beecher.