|Martha Ellen Baltimore
Martha Ellen Baltimore 2 3 4 5
FamilySearch ID: L7ZN-JD9.
Buried in Section 5, Row 8.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Census in 1850 in Richland Twp., Miami, IN. 7 The 1850 census recorded Benjamin Baltimore, farmer, 41, born in Ohio, living with wife Eliza, born in New Jersey; and their children born in Indiana: Harriet 19; Henry, 15; Martha, 13; Charlotte, 8; James K., 5; Columbus, 3; and Eliza, 1. Benjamin's real estate was valued at $1600.
2. Census in 1870 in Richland Twp., Miami, IN. 8 The 1870 census recorded John Bucher [indexed wrong]], blacksmith, 27, born in Ohio, living with wife Martha, 30, born in Indiana. His real estate was valued at $700. They were married in August, 1869. They could not read or write. The post office was Chili.
3. Census in 1880 in Rochester Twp., Fulton, IN. 9 The 1880 census recorded at 290 Madison Street: John Beecher, black smith, 37, born in Ohio, living with wife Martha E., 40, born in Indiana. John's parents were born in Pennsylvania. Martha's parents were born in New York.
4. Census in 1900 in Rochester Twp., Fulton, IN. 3 Living on Madison Street: John Beecher, black smith, 57, born Feb 1843, was married for 30 years to wife Martha E., 62, Dec 1837. He was born in Ohio, his parents in Pennsylvania. She was born in Indiana, her father in Ohio, and mother in New Jersey.
5. Census in 1910 in Rochester, Fulton, IN, United States. 10 The 1910 census recorded renting at 911 Madison Street: John Beecher, 67, born in Ohio, living with wife Martha E., 72, born in Indiana. His parents and Martha's father were born in Pennsylvania, and her mother in Indiana.
6. Cause of Death: sarcoma right liumb., contributory pneumonia, 3 May 1930, Chili, Miami, IN. 5
7. Obituary: Pharos-Tribune: obituary of Mrs. Martha Ellen Beecher on 5 May 1930 in Logansport, Cass, IN. 4 Aged Miami County Lady Passes Away
Martha married John Beecher, son of John Beecher and Sarah Elizabeth Sands, on 8 Aug 1869 in Miami, Miami, IN.1 (John Beecher was born on 3 Feb 1843 in , Franklin, OH,2 3 11 12 13 died on 4 Aug 1914 in Rochester, Fulton, IN, United States 2 12 13 14 and was buried on 6 Aug 1914 in Chili: Chili Cemetery, Miami, IN 2 13 15.)
1 (Online at: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~berta/micmg/b.html), County Courthouse Book C4, page 220.
Tombaugh, Wendell C. and Jean C, Miami County, Ind. Cemeteries, Vol. 2: Richland, Jefferson, Erie Townships (1988, Tombaugh House, 700 Pontiac Street, Rochester, Indiana, 46975
3 , Indiana, Fulton County, Rochester Township, Series: T623 Roll: 372 Page: 306.
4 (http://www.pharostribune.com/), 5 May 1930, page 10. Obituary of Mrs. Martha Ellen Beecher.
5 Ancestry.com, "Indiana, U.S., Death Certificates, 1899-2017," Certificate 16061. Martha Ellen Beecher. Father Benj. Baltimore, mother Eliza Parsons. Spouse: John Beecher. Infomant Mrs. Chas. King.
6 , http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=64132271.
7 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MHJT-NCC Martha Baltimore in household of Benjamin Baltimore, Richland, Miami, Indiana, United States; citing family 543, NARA microfilm publication M432.
8 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MX6Q-7L4 Martha Bucher in household of John Bucher, Indiana, United States; citing p. 27, family 191, NARA microfilm publication M593, FHL microfilm 000545842.
9 1880 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MH9M-MQD John Beecher, Rochester, Fulton, Indiana, United States; citing sheet 71D, NARA microfilm publication T9.
10 , https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MKGL-9D8 John Beecher, Rochester Ward 2, Fulton, Indiana, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 60, sheet 8B, family 649, NARA microfilm publication T624, FHL microfilm 1374363.
11 Tombaugh, Wendell C, Fulton County Indiana Obits / Biogs, The Rochester Sentinel. (Tombaugh House, 700 Pontiac St, Rochester IN 46975-1538. 1993.), 1914.
12 , http://billiongraves.com/pages/record/LydiaABeecher/2458172.
13 Ancestry.com, "Indiana, U.S., Death Certificates, 1899-2017," Certificate 139. John Beecher. Parents unknown. Spouse: Martha. Informant John B. Hoover.
Works Project Administration; Edited and Corrected by Wendell C. Tombaugh, Fulton County Indiana Death Record, 182-1920 (Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938.
Tombaugh House, 700 Pontiac St, Rochester, Indiana 46975-1538. 1994.).
15 , http://billiongraves.com/pages/record/JohnBeecher/1547530.
Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List
This website was created 21 May 2023 with Legacy 9.0, a division of MyHeritage.com; content copyrighted and maintained by email@example.com