|Esther Catherine Bickett
Noted events in her life were:
1. appeared in the household of Marion Wallace Beecher in a census in 1940 in California Township, Starke, IN. 5 5 The 1940 census recorded Marion Beecher, farmer, 23, living with wife Esther, 21, and son Harlan, 1. Esther was born in Ohio, the others in Indiana. In 1935, Marion was in rural Cass, Indiana, and Esther lived in Lacrosse, LaPorte, Indiana.
2. Newspaper: Pharos-Tribune: Beecher Reunion, 22 Sep 1994, Logansport, Cass, IN. 6 Those attending the Beecher reunion, held June 28, at the home of Fred and Jean Klepinger, 715 Davis Road, were: Maxine and Randy Johnson, Harriett and Jack Morris, Fred, Jean, Jim and Eric Klepinger, all of Logansport; Esther Beecher, Elaine Shafer, Ken, Connie, Jacob and Amy Phillips, all of Royal Center; George Beecher, Donna and Tammy Antonides, all of Warsaw; W. V. and Rosemarie Beecher, Vincennes; Carr and Ann Beecher, Jane and Rich Robbins, all of Denver; Merrill and Jean Grable, and Larkin and Norma Jean Beecher, all of Twelve Mile; LaVern Beecher, Indianapolis; Fred and Pat Beecher, Russ, Julia, Terra and Cathilyn Domermuth and Jenna Beecher, all of LaCrosse; Helen Hull, Edwardsburg, Mich.; Bruce, Kathy, Olivia and Alan Beecher, all of Wanatah; and Stanley Beecher, Fort Wayne.
3. Residence: on 22 Sep 1994 in Royal Center, Cass, IN. 6
4. Newspaper: Pharos-Tribune: Beecher Family Reunion, 20 Jul 1997, Logansport, Cass, IN. 7 The Beecher Reunion was held June 29, at the home of Fred and Jean Klepinger, 715 Davis Road.
5. Cause of Death: Esther died at Miller's Merry Manor from arteriosclerotic disease, coronary artery syndrome, 9 Apr 2006, Logansport, Cass, IN. 3
6. Residence: 6181 W 550 N, Royal Center, IN on 9 Apr 2006 in Royal Center, Cass, IN. 3
Esther married Marion Wallace Beecher, son of Clinton Everett Beecher and Grace Hazel Condon, on 25 Dec 1937 in La Crosse, LaPorte, IN. (Marion Wallace Beecher was born on 10 Sep 1916 in Fulton, Fulton, IN,8 9 died on 5 Apr 1988 in Royal Center, Cass, IN 8 and was buried on 7 Apr 1988 in Royal Center: Royal Center Cemetery, Cass, IN 8 10.)
1 <i>Pharos-Tribune (Logansport, IN)</i> (http://www.pharostribune.com/), 22 Dec 2010, obituary of Connie S. Phillips nee Beecher.
2 Ancestry.com, "Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011," Certificate 055833. Connie S. Phillips. Father Marion Wallace Beecher. Mother Esther Catherine Bickett. Spouse Ken A. Phillips.
3 Ancestry.com, "Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011," Certificate 011758. Esther C. Beecher. Father L. L. Bickett. Mother Emma Sphar. Informant Jim Beecher, son.
4 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=19612279.
5 <i>1940 United States Census</i>, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V1BS-T2Y Harlan Beecher in household of Marion Beecher, California Township, Starke, Indiana, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 75-1, sheet 7A, family 87.
6 <i>Pharos-Tribune (Logansport, IN)</i> (http://www.pharostribune.com/), 22 Sep 1994, page 16. Beecher Reunion.
7 <i>Pharos-Tribune (Logansport, IN)</i> (http://www.pharostribune.com/), 20 Jul 1997, page 20. Beecher Family Reunion.
8 <i>Rochester Sentinel, Rochester, Indiana</i>, Obituaries, Tuesday, April 5, 1988.
9 <i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=19612283.
10 Ancestry.com, "Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011," Certificate 88-012796 Marion W. Beecher. Father Clinton E. Beecher. Mother Grace H. Condon. Spouse Esther Bickett (informant).