|Aerietta Grace Crouse
Aerietta Grace Crouse 1
- Born: 29 Oct 1916, Myerstown, Lebanon, PA 1
- Marriage (1): Martin M. Mentzer on 16 Jul 1935
- Died: 19 Feb 2007, Myerstown, Lebanon, PA at age 90 1
- Buried: Myerstown: Mount Hope Cemetery, Lebanon, PA 1
Noted events in her life were:
1. Obituary: Lebanon Daily News: obituary of Aerietta G. Mentzer on 19 Feb 2007 in Lebanon, Lebanon, PA. 2 Aerietta G. Mentzer, 90, Myerstown, died Monday, February 19, 2007, at E.C.C. Retirement Village- Albright Campus, Myerstown. She was the widow of Martin M. Mentzer who died August 28, 2002.
Born in Myerstown October 29, 1916, daughter of the late John W. and Ida M. (Boltz) Crouse, she was a 1935 graduate of Myerstown High School and attended Lancaster Bible College.
She was an active member of New Beginnings-Grace Brethren Church, Myerstown, and its Sunday school for many years. She was a volunteer worker serving on the board of American Cancer Society of Lebanon County for many years. She also taught Release Bible School for several years and Good News Club for 14 years.
She was a member of Womans Club of Myerstown, Lebanon County Preservation Trust and a life member of the Isaac Meier restoration committee since 1969. She also worked on the Myerstown bicentennial committee in 1968. She enjoyed reading, writing letters, poetry, gardening, traveling and local history.
She is survived by daughters Lois W., wife of James Miller of Great Falls, MT, Marcia R., wife of Glen Bicher of Myerstown; sons Larry M. Mentzer of Myerstown, John E., husband of Roberta Mentzer of Myerstown; 12 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; six great-great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by sister Helen Peiffer and brother Richard J. Crouse.
Funeral Friday at Grose Funeral Home, Myerstown. Interment at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
Aerietta married Martin M. Mentzer on 16 Jul 1935. (Martin M. Mentzer was born on 16 Jan 1916 in Hopeland, Lancaster, PA,3 4 died on 28 Aug 2002 in Myerstown, Lebanon, PA 3 4 and was buried in Myerstown: Mount Hope Cemetery, Lebanon, PA 4.)
<i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=18005960.
Lebanon Daily News, 19 Feb 2007. Obituary of Aerietta G. Mentzer.
<i>Lancaster New Era</i> (Lancaster, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.), August 29, 2002, obituary of Martin M. Mentzer.
<i>Find A Grave</i>, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=35681553.