(Abt 1786-After 1870)
Lydia Frederic 1
- Born: Abt 1786, , , VA
- Marriage (1): William Booher about 1805
- Died: After 1870
Another name for Lydia was Lydia Fredaric.
1. 1850 Sullivan Co. TN census [see spouse]
2. 1860 Sullivan Co. TN census
3. Booher, Winfield Scott. BOOHER FAMILY HISTORY HORIZONS
4. 1870 Sullivan Co. TN census
!BIRTH: Estimate of date of birth from sources-1&2; Ludia was 64 [b. 1786] in 1850 and 68 [b. 1792] in 1860. I think the 1850 is probably correct.
!MARRIAGE: Estimate from date of birth of first child
!DEATH: Source-3 appeared in 1870 census
!ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Source-3 p. 14 Lydia Frederic had three sisters who were born and reared in Bedford Co. VA near Peaks of Otter, near Bedford City [then called Liberty]
1860 Source-4 p. 98 #942-942 District 11 Kingsport P.O.
Booher, Lydia 68 domestic 4000/2200 VA
Adaline 26 TN
Note. William has died and in ten years, Adaline had gotten 2 years younger.
!1870 Source-4  p. 475 #28-28 11th Dist. 27 June
Booher, Lydia A. 75 hk VA
Elizabeth 23 servant VA black
Noted events in her life were:
1. She appeared on the census in 1850 in , Sullivan, TN. Name: Lydia Booher Age: 64 Estimated Birth Year: 1785 Birth Place: Virginia Gender: Female Home in 1850 (City,County,State): Division 1, Sullivan, Tennessee Page: 19 Roll: M432_897
Lydia married William Booher, son of John Booher and Barbara Barnett, about 1805. (William Booher was born about 1784 in , , VA and died before 2 Sep 1850 in , Sullivan, TN.)
Grider, Barbara M, <i>Barbara Grider Booher Database</i> (Louisville, Kentucky. 2008.).